Moonraker / James bond props

Mr Danger

Here are some of my 007 props. The Moonraker props are new (Casio, wrist gun, blaster). Just finished the black blaster gun – still have fix a few things on it. I'm not trying do exact copies of the props, I change things if I can't find the right parts or if I prefer a different look. The original Moonraker gun seemed to have metal rings going around the gun barrel but I didn't think they looked so good since they left gaps going over the side stripes. There I did a different solution, having the metall rings ending at the side stripes.

The bag will still get some more Moonraker props (under construction). The space ship I built from scratch earlier this year. Most of the stuff is bought/collected from different places, but I have modified some of them.

Moonraker Gun.jpgJames Bond Props.jpg

Just finished the toxin vial and darts. Darts are made from plastic pens and the toxin vial from foam board and random parts. The case was a tool case I found, but I think it fits perfect with the theme with it's yellow parts.James BOnd Moonraker props.jpgMoonraker Bag inside.jpg

Awesome collection and work! Coincidentally, later this year I will be starting on my own Moonraker laser - my first Bond prop. Your work is really inspiring me to jump on it! I particularly like the carrying case for it. That's a great solution.

Thank you Torsoboy! The carrying cases are quite nice I also think. They make nice displays, and you can tuck them away when you don't want everyone to see them. ...and there is some magic about opening a cool looking prop case, you can almost hear the sound track : )

Thank you Torsoboy! The carrying cases are quite nice I also think. They make nice displays, and you can tuck them away when you don't want everyone to see them. ...and there is some magic about opening a cool looking prop case, you can almost hear the sound track : )

That's a great point - storing them away. And with that particular type of case, if you're able to use the same case multiple times, they're stackable!

Not mine, but did a great deal of restoration work on the original Moonraker chase boat. It is owned by the Ian Fleming Foundation. The boat was manufactured in Minnesota, 30 miles from my home. It was sent to Jupiter Florida where the chase was filmed. The boat was then sent back to Glastron. They sold it as a boat. It was in Minneapolis for twenty years being used for water skiing.

Attachments

• Closed.JPG
    Closed.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 227
  • RacksExtended.JPG
    RacksExtended.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 161
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back