Y-Wing pilot helmet

Hey that's my hand! LOL. I took those pics at the Star Wars live Soundtrack concert in London O2 Arena.

Great to see the overlay.

Great looking sculpt.

Graham

Graham, thank you for taking all those great pictures, I referenced them a ton, my apologies for not knowing / crediting you.

That looks great! I've always wanted to do one of these. If you do a run, please let me know.

Here’s a pic of greeblies

will the shapeways greeblies work with this helmet?

Attachments

• 9156F22E-8DBD-4BB1-B4F8-0B393A9D6A6C.jpeg
    9156F22E-8DBD-4BB1-B4F8-0B393A9D6A6C.jpeg
    719.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Been a busy week, pulling helmets when I had an electrical malfunction and ended up having to re-wire half the garage OOPS... These are the greeblies I pulled straight off the print bed with dimensions. I knocked these out in Fusion, they may not be 100% accurate, but they look the part and fit well on my helmet pulls.
nKfhpEA.jpg

Been a while, so I thought i"d post a quick update on my second prototype build. I went a bit light on the weathering, but even still, the photos are a bit bright and washed out. I know it's not a screen accurate replica, but it's a general approximation to the movie style helmet. Still working on a second forehead greeblie and that flippin leather edge roll.
AYfwo2D.jpg

nZIHpdF.jpg

9Wa14qf.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back