The anh chewbacca bowcaster, very accurate !! Kit run

Re: THE ANH CHEWBACCA BOWCASTER, VERY ACCURATE !! just a little project

IMG_1052.JPG

Re: THE ANH CHEWBACCA BOWCASTER, VERY ACCURATE !! just a little project

im 2-3 weeks out from ordering these before he starts making them.
any one who wants one should pm me directly with shipping and paypal id info so I can get a shipping quote and send an invoice.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you, finally starting to get some where :)
That is awesome Jerry!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Couple of Q's as I don't have extensive reference for this, thanks in advance: :)

1) 4x20 scope brackets: low or high
2) rubber balls? Won't the paint flake off?
3) Single Point scope low or high? Do you have a photo of one so we can commence the search?
4) Graflex sync cable needed?
5) the resin block is centered under the plate? confused as to placement
6) rope or wire wrapped around the butt?

You can get an automotive trim paint that works great with rubber.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Couple of Q's as I don't have extensive reference for this, thanks in advance: :)

1) 4x20 scope brackets: low or high
2) rubber balls? Won't the paint flake off?
3) Single Point scope low or high? Do you have a photo of one so we can commence the search?
4) Graflex sync cable needed?
5) the resin block is centered under the plate? confused as to placement
6) rope or wire wrapped around the butt?

sorry I missed this one ;)

here are some pics of the scopes I have. im using the model 7 scopes, Im not 100% convinced they are the correct ones. these have to be modified a little to match the screen prop. the 100% correct ones have never shown them selves that I have seen.
nikko sterling are the best alternative, since so many are fighting to get the model 7's. there Is only a 1/4" difference from the two.
the mounts I have are the weaver I" medium mounts, look CLOSELY to the bottom part there are differences in the same model number 49196

IMG_5898[1].JPG IMG_5899[1].JPG IMG_5900[1].JPG IMG_5901[1].JPG IMG_5902[1].JPG IMG_5903[1].JPGIMG_5904[1].JPG IMG_5905[1].JPG

IMG_5906[1].JPG IMG_5907[1].JPG IMG_5908[1].JPG

rubber balls...this calls for some childish ball innuendos lol
so you have pink balls, nice !
and you want to paint them, great!
you can use a flexible auto paint, I used krylon on my balls, and they look great, every body tells me, "man ! those are some nice black balls ! " , I smile and say "thank you " :)
I also used adhesion promoter , it helps the paint to stick.
after painting you balls black, be sure to let them dry for a while before you handle them, they will be sticky...….no one likes to touch sticky balls now do we ;) and you certainly don't want your fingerprints all over balls....people would look atcha funny

end childish ball innuendos....

the graflex cable is not the correct size, I have the correct one given to me from a friend, I will try to replicate it.

" rope or wire wrapped around the butt? " …...well now he he.......how should I answer THAT. lets just say the cord from the gas bag from which the strap is taken from is what was used, it is a cotton cord painted/died black. now, as for me...…...neither one

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back