Real Parts Macrobinoculars and Custom Case - Signed by Mark Hamill

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Like a famous member of the RPF I have a thing for boxes and cases. I always wondered what the box would look like for the tool and bits that Luke used on the farm and what came with each item. I made the case over the past few months but that was just the start. Included is an instruction manual complete with a receipt from Tosche Station and some "batteries" with a built in charger.

I made these Macros several years ago from all real parts and it features a built in DV camera. I was fortunate to have Mark Hamill sign these for me.

IMG_3213.JPGIMG_3219.JPGIMG_3224.JPGIMG_3228.JPGIMG_3230.JPGIMG_3231.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That turned out great. Really does pull it all together and tell a story. The droid caller, restraining bolt, torch, etc. are a nice touch.

Thank you all for the kind words! As usual when I build something I build more than 1. I have 2 more being finished right now. One of them is for a full macro build commission but the other one may make it into the JY. I would certainly consider a small run on the manual and the labels. Incidentally, the main logo is Eumig spelled out in Aurebesh.

No idea what to charge on the manual but its about 2 hours work into each one. Look for an interest thread in the JY in a few days. Again, I am overwhelmed by your posts so thank you!!

https://youtu.be/7Q069pYDELw

Like a famous member of the RPF I have a thing for boxes and cases. I always wondered what the box would look like for the tool and bits that Luke used on the farm and what came with each item. I made the case over the past few months but that was just the start. Included is an instruction manual complete with a receipt from Tosche Station and some "batteries" with a built in charger.

I made these Macros several years ago from all real parts and it features a built in DV camera. I was fortunate to have Mark Hamill sign these for me.

View attachment 785927View attachment 785928View attachment 785929View attachment 785930View attachment 785931View attachment 785932
Amazing work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That's a really wonderful idea very well executed!
Great manual and blinky thing.

What camera did you gut to stick in there?

My only constructive criticism is the red, square button. It screams Radio Shack to me, having seen it in so many 80's movies & TV shows. I'd just politely suggest something machined and knurled- more in line w/ the type of knobs on the macros themselves.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back