ANH Graflex and DL-44 Public Appearance 70s

Back then, there wasn't such craziness over screen used props, like today. Also, the ANH props were built from real world stuff, I doubt the kids could'a hurt 'em.

& I remember when growing up, we didn't even wear seat belts, or even sit in the seats of cars. my favorite seat in the car was on the back deck where the speakers were?

I dunno H0llyw00d ! For me it would have been amazing. Meeting the astronaut space suit walking around at Kennedy Space Center when I was little has stuck with me ever since. I didn't get to hold anything, but I do remember trying to peek up through the crack between the gold shield and the helmet base to see who was in there. I didn't become an astronaut, nor a rocket scientist, but I've always retained a sense of awe and wonderment about the space program.

If these kids grew up to be adult Star Wars Geeks here on The RPF, that'd be wicked cool!

What are those space hardhats they're wearing though?

Hey Cameron ! At least you had wheels! HA!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I got to hold a prop from Star Blazers / Yamato my mind would be blown considering it'd be animated.

I guess it'd be possible if you got that single animation cel of whatever object needed to move, but I would assume that isn't very satisfying.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back