Terminator 2: Judgment Day Endoarm T2 Replica Pre-order

Vivek

Master Member
Amazon.com: Terminator 2: Judgment Day Endoarm Collectors Edition 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray
Endoarm Pre-order up for $174.99. Releasing on October 3.

The item was eligible for international shipping, but I will be paying an additional $75 for pre-calculated Import Fees. I think it's still worth it as I always wanted to have this in my collection. I just hope Amazon doesn't end up canceling the order due to some miscalculation with their stock.

I was planning to get it shipped to my parcel forwarding US address, but I think I would end up paying way more for shipping and import fees by customs again.

At this $175 price point, any idea what type of material we can expect? Resin / fiberglass / plastic or something else?

From the description:

6000 life-sized EndoArm units available in the US. Contains Life-sized EndoArm encased in hard acrylic dome on an uniquely number stand including James Cameron's signature. 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray of the theatrical film.

My guess, injection molded plastic. It does look nice. Will be interesting to see what the Terminator experts have to say.

When I buy the UHD, it will be the 8th time I've bought this movie.

[VHS, LD (THX AC-3), LD-se, DVD R4, DVD se R1, DVD-se R4, BD Skynet Edition.]

Does anyone have anymore information on this? I preordered it but I'm curious about the materials.

The size looks right, it just ends at the forearm section. No elbow like the movie prop. Looks pretty accurate too. Can't see what's wrong with it. I'm in

- - - Updated - - -

What's off? Besides the base.

It is what it is, I'm not what all the hate is for. May be a neat piece.

What's off? Besides the base.

Basically everything?

Just compare the end of the round thumb to what is supposed to be flat:
WP_20140906_006.jpg

T2 4K Endo Arm

Looks good, but priced at about $100...? Subtracting $30 for the 4K disc...

Suppose its cheaply made? Thinking so, but does look pretty good. Plastic perhaps?

Anyone know?

Has anyone received theirs? I got an email from Amazon saying it was delayed with no ETA...

Last edited:
That seems ridiculous for the price. How long is it?

I’m not sure of the dimensions but it’s life size and looks to stop just above the elbow so you can probably estimate the length on your arm.

Has anyone received theirs? I got an email from Amazon saying it was delayed with not ETA...

I got the same letter from amazon and had to click “Yes I Still Want This” to keep my order open. No estimated delivery date,

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back