Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Love your stand, how did you make it? Looks like you took the stand arm and attached it to an alternative base. How did you go about attaching it?

Nothing special. As you said, took the Bandai arm, made a slit into some 3/4" particle board for it to go in, glued it, and stuck a plaque on it. Pretty simple. I couldn't stand the one the Bandai came with.

This kit is quite a beauty.
Cant wait to see the builds from you guys.

In gonna stick with my little 1/144. Falcon :)

dc7b5e32d105907261261e4ab871cc86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick aside: I'd never used the USAGundam folks, but after reading about them here, I visited their website and found their pricing quite appealing - so I ordered a Y-Wing, AT-AT, 1/144 U-Wing & Stirker plus a 1/72 TIE Striker. Then I swear I received the package within two days! Of course, I am in Virginia and they are based in Florida, so that is reasonable but everything went flawlessly. And they have the 1/72 MF for pre-order...

Regards, Robert

Wasn't there something about 2000 kits total? (Assuming an unlimited kit doesn't come out later, and a lot of us have good reason to think it will.) And any official date, yet? I ask, first, because it may not be something lasts very long at all when it come out, but a lot of people are talking about getting it from here or there like it will just happen. And second, if there is no date, where do you keep checking daily just to know?
Thanks,
Mike Todd

The "date" as specified on their website is Summer 2017. I've never seen Bandai delay anything, so there should be no reason to hesitate pre ordering if that's a concern. I haven't seen anything stating that it was limited...any one have any more info on this?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's a good point. Where does it say that it's a limited edition? I don't see it in the parts that Google will translate.

That's a lot of expensive tooling that would bump the price of a limited edition up a great deal.

But I don't believe they would put this much effort into a kit that would pull in only $800k USD

If there were a limited edition perhaps it's an exclusive box art varient or something.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back