Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Guys will there be a v4 version or 3.2 ? I don't want to spend 499$ for a shoe that I can't wear because it's broken after 10 mins lol!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I doubt it.

For those that think this $499 version is fragile, just wait for the Power Laced version at $1499.

The only way to fix the fragile wires is to replace them with a 1/4" wide copper tape and even then, there is no guarantee that will hold up either.

Guys will there be a v4 version or 3.2 ? I don't want to spend 499$ for a shoe that I can't wear because it's broken after 10 mins lol!!
Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

The rest of the shoe seems pretty strong and well made, the midsole is even a proper sneaker foam, and the lights aren't that noticible in the daytime anyway.
you might get lucky and have the lights work for months like mine did.

The rest of the shoe seems pretty strong and well made, the midsole is even a proper sneaker foam, and the lights aren't that noticible in the daytime anyway.
you might get lucky and have the lights work for months like mine did.

Or have batteries fail within the first month. My 2nd pair is still working perfectly, go figure (display pair only).

The shoes are extremely well made. I have tried to get the heel cups off and no luck so far.

Because I still wanted some bling in my wear pair, I recently installed 3M reflective tape to catch the light. What ever glue they used on the strap would NOT let go and in the end, it delaminated one of the layers. Luck that didn't tear and I was able to glue it all back together.

Just ordered a pair of broken mags. Where can I find a replacement charger?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just ordered a pair of broken mags. Where can I find a replacement charger?

I never got a charger with my V3s so I sourced USB to DC charge leads and twin pin tips with 0.7mm tips.
I also modded the artwork of an Almanac to fit the case of a double DVD to store it all in. I have a double USB dock that allows me to charge both shoes at the same time.
86b27a6e40f654c940f86d7d31b31de1.jpg
56ba0c2b1e919a2dcf26ee2ea00b157f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I never got a charger with my V3s so I sourced USB to DC charge leads and twin pin tips with 0.7mm tips.
I also modded the artwork of an Almanac to fit the case of a double DVD to store it all in. I have a double USB dock that allows me to charge both shoes at the same time. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/86b27a6e40f654c940f86d7d31b31de1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/56ba0c2b1e919a2dcf26ee2ea00b157f.jpg

Do you remember where you found the parts?

I also modded the artwork of an Almanac to fit the case of a double DVD to store it all in. I have a double USB dock that allows me to charge both shoes at the same time. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/86b27a6e40f654c940f86d7d31b31de1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/56ba0c2b1e919a2dcf26ee2ea00b157f.jpg

like the almanac case you made ;)

cool. I like it.
I wish there was lighter colours available. The blue and green are quite dark, so I chose white. The idea was to look like the unpowered EL in natural light and light up with a forced flash.

For those who bought the $200 mags, were you able to get pics of the shoes before paying? Also I've spoke to both Joyce and Martha. One says PayPal is ok but they don't have size 10 broken. The other says no PayPal, but they do have a size 10 broken. One says no pics until payment is received, the other said give her a day and she will get some. Wtf lol

I ordered mine via instagram and got the pictures before paying.
Everything went well and didn't expected to get a perfect shoe so I was nt really picky about the QC pics...

Just got my pair of $200 broken mags from David. One shoe just needed a charge, kinda think the charging port is messed up on the other (feels super loose like it's not connected to anything and damn near pulls out of the buckle). Question is, for those few who have removed the strap buckle, what's the best method? I've heard these shoes are glued together real well. Thanks!

ah ok so heat doesn't work well on these?
If you want to remove the soles, then absolutely, heat directly on the clear soles is the easiest way. Don't get too much on the foamy midsole or it will melt.

And don't get heat near the cloth or I think it will burn.

I do believe that the best way to go is to cut along the glue line.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back