Glow in the dark "Jade" Raiders Fertility Idol...

shpider

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I picked this up a month or so ago... Anyone have any clue of it's origins? I must say I really love it for the Jade look... The glow in the dark aspect is sorta cool... but to me it's all about the Jade appearance...

Attachments

• IMG_3600.jpg
    IMG_3600.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_3597.jpg
    IMG_3597.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3598.jpg
    IMG_3598.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3599.jpg
    IMG_3599.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3601.jpg
    IMG_3601.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 144
Flashing me back to the 70’s with that one, would have been perfect in a room back then with the beaded hangers on the doorway and the black light posters and Lava lamps

I sent a message to the eBay seller asking where they originally got it... they responded as follows:

”Hello, thank you for asking :) I've asked my son and he found it in downtown L.A. during the release the Indiana Jones 4. There wasn't too many on the table so he couldn't pass it up. He and his friend used it for cosplay for 2 years and it just sat in his storage. It's a cool prop and he has too many collectibles but its sad to see them go :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting indeed, its not one I have seen before.

The green idol is a favorite of mine because I always thought it looked Jade too (which was better than the usual gold).

Great score...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back