Tomenosuke resin Blade Runner Blaster

Nice to see my build featured on the Tomenosuke blog:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://tenshu53.exblog.jp/i17/

Tomen_Raats.jpg

I`d love to get the Tomenosuke Resin Bladerunner Blaster Kit. But seeing as how Canada is literally the azz end of the world, I doubt I could safely get 1 into Canada. ;(
@Shataan maybe a bit late considering your post is 6 months old but they are still available from Tomenosuke, I received mine today it gone throught custom without an issue and an other member stated that he got the metal kit throught custom aswell.

Any idea on how they achieved to have glossy black resin and matte one in one pour ? It's impressive to see, I can wait to receive the metal kit that are on pre-order.

Nice to see my build featured on the Tomenosuke blog:

They also included a flyer with your amazing work in the box now ;) !

@Shataan maybe a bit late considering your post is 6 months old but they are still available from Tomenosuke, I received mine today it gone throught custom without an issue and an other member stated that he got the metal kit throught custom aswell.

Any idea on how they achieved to have glossy black resin and matte one in one pour ? It's impressive to see, I can wait to receive the metal kit that are on pre-order.

They also included a flyer with your amazing work in the box now ;) !

Thanks Helix. Mine is currently impounded by Customs. Incredibly tedious because its a solid resin blaster and I now need to get the police to try and get it released before its thrown into the furnace.

MARK

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Helix. Mine is currently impounded by Customs. Incredibly tedious because its a solid resin blaster and I now need to get the police to try and get it released before its thrown into the furnace.

MARK

I sincerly hope you can get it released before they destroy it.

New to the forums. I am quiet interested in getting my hands on the Deckards blaster kit. When will the next one be availiable?

it's a metal tomenosuke kit, it's one of the highest quality offer. you also have the sidkit in europe, in both resin or metal.
you were asking for a plastic tomenosuke I'm guessing since it's that thread, this is not offered at the moment I think.
you then have a lot of other offers, 3D printed, resin stunt version (most probably recast from a Tomen so beware of that)
Hope this helps.
cheers

Yikes. that's about 528$ USD. I am assuming that is probably one of the cheapest options. I am looking to purchase a kit for at maximum 280$. Anywhere I can find one of that price and decent quality?

The price is 630 usd to USA and 640 usd to rest of the world, this price include international shipping.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/therpf/permalink/1778200882269489/?sale_post_id=1778200882269489

I've just seen the price, go for the Tomenosuke metal kit if you can afford it.

I'm really happy you could have it released from the custom Mark !

You did a stunning job again !:love

You got the clear grip directly from Tomen ?

I'm really happy you could have it released from the custom Mark !
You did a stunning job again !:love
You got the clear grip directly from Tomen ?

Thank you very much, glad you like how it turned out and yes, the clear grips were direct from Tomenosuke.

M

After months of waiting to get this blaster released from Customs its finally here and work is in progress.

This is the latest model resin kit released by Tomenosuke being built as Nobutaka Toku-san's magnificent silver blaster.

http://www.markraats.com/dropbox/TOMEN_MCR01.jpg

http://www.markraats.com/dropbox/TOMEN_MCR02.jpg

Thank you for looking
MARK

OMG!! I can't believe that is the stunt kit and were able to get the chrome finish, amazing job!!

I also bought the kit and wanted to make this Ghost Version, but don't know what paints to use. And just thought of doing the Police conversion cause its a simple build, just recast grips, paint black, make a new butt and try to make the "Bird" logo in the magazine

But do you mind telling us what paints you used and method to get the chrome silver finish?

And I'm saving for the metal build kit and the clear Tomo grips but its going to run me around $800
So, if I can save some cash it would be great.

But do you mind telling us what paints you used and method to get the chrome silver finish?

Cheers kindly Getoninja.

I used Molotow pen ink for the chrome and applied it with an airbrushed.
It should be done gradually IMO but the result (providing your base is clean and dust free) is incredible.

Best,
MARK

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back