The Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers eBook

Just found this (in SW archives plans and concept from JW Rinzler book), and it's the very first time that i saw it. Don't know if this is the case or if it has already been post in this thread.

Sorry for the poor quality, took it with my smartphone :)

It seems that in the dagobah cave scene (i think bts stunt scene ? because i never saw it even on a screencap), Mark Hamill used a stunt v2 like.

I really like the idea that it could be the anh Obi wan stunt, that became the rotj v2 :)

Also, the emitter seems to already have the scratched black paint.

Markhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180110/928e092170b53df0bc48b2304087093a.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
Hmm, it's not exactly the V2's weathering. this COULD be the shared stunt (v3) or a less-beat-up V2.

i am in Love with this picture :) thank you!

Just discovered it this morning. Just amazing and awesome!!! :thumbsup Wonderfull work!
I plan to make a book with!
Excellent!

Just finished to read. Congratulations! Amazing work!!! and thanks for sharing!
Really intersting that everyone consider the ROTJ Vader saber as its Hero saber when we know that it is just a stunt saber already used by Luke as stunt saber in the past!
so the Hero ROTJ Vader saber is the same that ESB excepted that we never see it on screen, only on promo pics...

This one appears to have a black clamp.

Attachments

• 968DBE95-E10E-4D65-AD20-B9F727258B84.jpg
    968DBE95-E10E-4D65-AD20-B9F727258B84.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 162
  • D56C2798-DB3F-477D-AE5E-8BF230838847.png
    D56C2798-DB3F-477D-AE5E-8BF230838847.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 153
  • 98E54D58-A6D3-41AE-900C-A89296280645.png
    98E54D58-A6D3-41AE-900C-A89296280645.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 253
You can catch it on Dagobah too-- see page 15 of the book. It very well could be the same black band as the Vader stunt.

I think that’s graffers tape we are all seeing, it is on the same saber today in the archives, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I zoom in close enough ... I tend to reckognise the ROTJ clamp configuration quite clearly in above picture ...

. . . or are my eyes deceiving me?

Chaïm

Oh, duh, yeah.

Could be. It's really hard to tell. I don't see the circles that are present in the RotJ Vader box, but it's so low res I don't know if you could see them anyway.

I agree ... yet what's most disturbing is that since ESB is my favourite SW movie, still Uncle George managed to fool me and so many of us with these hero vs stunt sabers ... even now ... as soon the story gripes you again, you quickly loose interest in what props you are actually seeing on screen :wacko

Chaïm

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/...AE-900C-A89296280645_zpseckcsqnb.jpg~original

When I zoom in close enough ... I tend to reckognise the ROTJ clamp configuration quite clearly in above picture ...

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/DVROTJ07.jpg~original

. . . or are my eyes deceiving me?

Chaïm

They may be deceiving you. That black clamp box is wider than the switch on the current configuration. I think thats the Gaffer tape Brandon talked about, looks to be about a half inch wide, maybe even without the card, since there's a sunken area in the center.

I was reading the book and noticed that it said it was recently discovered that the closeup shot showing the Folmer stamp in the Wampa cave was actually a stunt saber. Is there more information on when/how this was discovered? I'm curious to read more about it.

I was reading the book and noticed that it said it was recently discovered that the closeup shot showing the Folmer stamp in the Wampa cave was actually a stunt saber. Is there more information on when/how this was discovered? I'm curious to read more about it.

Banged up grips, and the possibility of the stunt blade being buried in the snow, and moved by hand on the other side of the pile

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back