HCG Korben Dallas Blaster STRIPDOWN - pic heavy

The first version they brought out yes. They issued a second version to all buyers when this was discovered with revised electronics that solved the problem.

SAS

Someone told me you can add a switch to the battery which will cut all power to the gun. That way you only have to mess with the battery area and not take the gun apart.

The switch would be under the magnetic panel in the handle.

I might try this this weekend if I get a chance. This is only for the first version of the gun.

FB

Ah you have the hands of a surgeon mate , i shall look forward to playing with I mean seeing this at the next Prop party:thumbsup

You should post this on the RPB mate when its done you know i love 5th element guns ...ok i love all guns :love

Any possibility of reinstating the pics on this thread?

Here's some I took a while back

KB1.jpg

KB2.jpg

this was the coolest, i got my blaster in the mail and the counter would turn on but not count down, i tore it apart as per the turotial and found the trigger button had come loose in the back, im trying to figure out the best way to put it back, but i am also wondering about the metal upgrades, and possibly taking a laser and replacing the red led... has anyone made the upgrades yet?
IMG_5465.jpg

IMG_5466.jpg

IMG_5467.jpg

Website where they were had been fiddled with, i've updated the links so they should be back.

SAS

We all know that website has been filled with again, LOL if possible, please repost these photos. Need the info, I’ve been frozen for 20 years :)

You are awesome in so many ways! Cheers!!
I am seriously considering purchasing one of these. It seems one detail was left out, at least from what I have seen on a YouTube video of the hero blaster that was up for auction. Any thoughts on this?

FA2798AC-CDBE-41F3-8D91-D86BE4801A8E.jpg

Of course I mean that little red and white switch on the right-hand side as seen in this picture.

You are awesome in so many ways! Cheers!!
I am seriously considering purchasing one of these. It seems one detail was left out, at least from what I have seen on a YouTube video of the hero blaster that was up for auction. Any thoughts on this?

View attachment 795651

Of course I mean that little red and white switch on the right-hand side as seen in this picture.

Great observation. And it would be an easy add-on.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back