Yoda VD lightsaber discussion

Hey everyone. Just got my hands on a Bolsey and am trying to remove the sliding knob on the middle band. It's on a track on one side. I've tried a few different things and nothing has helped. What have you all done to get this stupid thing off?

Hey everyone. Just got my hands on a Bolsey and am trying to remove the sliding knob on the middle band. It's on a track on one side. I've tried a few different things and nothing has helped. What have you all done to get this stupid thing off?

i disassembled the flash, and used a file on the inside to sand off the slide from the inside, once you sand off the "rivet" it falls right out

On my Bosley I was able to grab the "bolt" section with some needle-nose pliers and use another pair to unscrew the cone nut. Took some effort, but it finally unscrewed.

That's assuming I understood your question LOL.

Thank you Dann, I love it! It's a beautiful build.
20170612_193515.jpg 20170612_193540.jpg
& I really love the old C batteries. Seeing that old cat design really brings back a ton of memories.
20170612_193640.jpg

Now I have both Masters lightsabers.
20170612_200713.jpg
The Emperors is the old MR.

Attachments

• 20170612_193515.jpg
    20170612_193515.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 20170612_193540.jpg
    20170612_193540.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 20170612_193640.jpg
    20170612_193640.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 207
Hi guys been reading through the thread and now super excited to get going with a Yoda VD Saber build, I also have a mate who is keen to complete the build, so I was wondering if anyone has left over accurate parts, I would be keen to purchase...

Looking for;

2x Front Rims
2x PEM self-clinching nuts
2x Screws to attach the Rim
2x Screws to attach the PEM nut

Or if you have a link to the small hardware parts where you can purchase in small numbers, that would be awesome, thanks...

EDIT: All parts obtained, thanks...

Last edited:
So Im working on this little guy and looking for some parts. Specifically the brass jet screw, oil pan and lambo wheel. Are there any castings or 3d prints out there for static conversions? Theres a couple options on shapeways but they seem to be geared towards FX.

Attachments

• IMG_1133.JPG
    IMG_1133.JPG
    864.3 KB · Views: 121
So Im working on this little guy and looking for some parts. Specifically the brass jet screw, oil pan and lambo wheel. Are there any castings or 3d prints out there for static conversions? Theres a couple options on shapeways but they seem to be geared towards FX.

PM sjanish Scott provided casts of the vintage Lambo Rim, Oil Pan and Grips I used the Oil Pan & Grips on my Praco build top quality...

Last edited by a moderator:
I still need to use oven cleaner to remove the anodizing from the pommel, but other than that its just about done. What a fun little project. Big thanks to sjanish for the casts of the lambo wheel, oil pan and grips, and thank you to mykstylz for the pem nut. Its not perfect, theres definately things I would change if I did it all over again but overall Im very happy with how it turned out.IMG_1145.JPGIMG_1146.JPGIMG_1147.JPGIMG_1148.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back