Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

tumblr_or4yiom9mJ1w31q9so5_500.pngsettlement.jpgblack settlement 2.jpgblack settlement.jpgThe color of the front pocket, handle, and straps are different, I don't think Tom used the Black Settlement in this photo

22942241ad1ea336b4f6d9dc0d5b46ec.jpg

Have yet to ID the socks, found close ones but not spot on. The shoes are Vans Lampins Suede in black. Discontinued a while back. The closest we are gonna get are the Old Skool classics with the gum sole, maybe even use a sharpie to draw the black line on them to match the lampins a bit more unless they decide to start making them again haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180309/22942241ad1ea336b4f6d9dc0d5b46ec.jpg

Have yet to ID the socks, found close ones but not spot on. The shoes are Vans Lampins Suede in black. Discontinued a while back. The closest we are gonna get are the Old Skool classics with the gum sole, maybe even use a sharpie to draw the black line on them to match the lampins a bit more unless they decide to start making them again haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be sharpieing mine today, I was slightly disappointed about the shoes haha. How does one even search for socks like that? I've been wading through Google images but haven't found anything

I also found these socks that are a pretty close match but are obviously not exactly the same, the stripes seem to be just a little too thick to me.
socks-blue-gray-thin-stripe-socks-1.jpg

View attachment 802107
Higher quality image of the shoes and socks. The shoes are definitely Navy and not Black.

Still bums me out the Vans Lampin are discontinued in both black and navy. Glad to see someone could confirm the color since im colorblind af :lol

I also found these socks that are a pretty close match but are obviously not exactly the same, the stripes seem to be just a little too thick to me.
View attachment 802125

I was just about to post these here, I ordered a pair on Saturday, will post a picture of them with the rest of the outfit I have so far

Still bums me out the Vans Lampin are discontinued in both black and navy. Glad to see someone could confirm the color since im colorblind af :lol

I was just about to post these here, I ordered a pair on Saturday, will post a picture of them with the rest of the outfit I have so far
I’ve seen a couple pairs of the shoes pop up on eBay so maybe we’ll get lucky on there, but it doesn’t seem too likely haha. Can’t wait to see the socks! I’m just worried about that blue section on the heel of them showing while wearing shoes. Doesn’t look like Tom’s socks have that, but it’ll probably be as close as we can get though.

rTKxrqt.png
New Infinity War trailer shows he has a new backpack during a swing shot. Nothing identifying other than its a blue-ish color

possiblepeterbackpackiw.jpg
If I honestly had to take a guess on what kind of backpack hes using I would say this one. The Color and size seem to match perfectly. (Jansport "big student" in navy)

Hey does anyone have a good replacement for Peter’s blue sweater/sweatshirt from the beginning sequence in homecoming? The first uniqlo sweater is not available anymore, and the second one isn’t really screen accurate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back