New BMF coming

I've made resin ones:

Ok Jaitea that cool the resin one will work so how much do you want for all 8 ? :D

I'd be interested a set of 8 of those too. PM me with price, or info on the parts if you are going to make these available. I sort of remember you saying you cast the 3 open areas on top of the saucer to save the greebles, or maybe I'm thinking of a different persons post. Those 3 parts would be cool too.
Thanks!

Last edited:
More shots

DSC00147.JPGDSC00145.JPGDSC00144.JPG

I'd be interested a set of 8 of those too. PM me with price, or info on the parts if you are going to make these available. I sort of remember you saying you cast the 3 open areas on top of the saucer to save the greebles, or maybe I'm thinking of a different persons post. Those 3 parts would be cool too.
Thanks!
Yep I've been making some slight changes to two of the open area parts,....but yep if anyone needs these I can send them,....haven't worked out a price yet though

John

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Jaitea that cool the resin one will work so how much do you want for all 8 ? :D

I have to work out a price Leyrich,....I'll PM you,.....where are you?

John

Yep I've been making some slight changes to two of the open area parts,....but yep if anyone needs these I can send them,....haven't worked out a price yet though

Cool, thanks! Tough to do the very greebly parts when you don't have a big backlog of kits or leftover parts, will re-do a lot of raised parts scratched from brass rods, but the tank and race car engine parts are a bit beyond me to scratch and look good

I just ordered the cabin door and cockpit consoles from Tony on Shapeways. I think the last bits I need before I start the assembly process in earnest are the jawbox pieces.

Tony, are you still planning on doing a jawbox set?

Thanks!

I just ordered the cabin door and cockpit consoles from Tony on Shapeways. I think the last bits I need before I start the assembly process in earnest are the jawbox pieces.

Tony, are you still planning on doing a jawbox set?

Thanks!

Hi Red7.

Many thanks for your support Woody :p :D!!!

The jawbox parts are already designed. I'm waiting to see if everything fits. I've made all my measurements so I'm confident that it fits, but I want I green check.
If @TronGod have ordered and received the jawbox he can told us if the parts fit. Are you here Mike?

There are 3 parts, upper, lower and "backwall", all of them designed following the original 32" studio filming model and the studio scale Falcon. So it's a very close replica.

MILLENNIUM FALCON HSBRO JAWBOX RENDER.jpg

If you want to be a beta tester, no problem, PM me and I will send to you the link.

Cheers

Who's the guy that was asking for this part? :devil :cool

View attachment 442108 View attachment 442109 View attachment 442116

Already available:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/X2YAEU6A3?li=shop-results&optionId=55932597

I've made the missing overhang of the original part. Plus I've made the hole for my yoke, and I've made a quasi perfect replica of the details of the original part of the 32" Falcon.

Enjoy!!

Many thanks for your support!
Oh that was me! :)Sweet... Btw sent you updated HAN/Pilot model... One question on this..I notice on the hasbro model the details on this are mirrored on the bottom one...is the real one the same way?

I was waiting to do another batch purchase from shapeways :) So I have not tried it yet..

Hi Red7.

Many thanks for your support Woody :p :D!!!

The jawbox parts are already designed. I'm waiting to see if everything fits. I've made all my measurements so I'm confident that it fits, but I want I green check.
If @TronGod have ordered and received the jawbox he can told us if the parts fit. Are you here Mike?

There are 3 parts, upper, lower and "backwall", all of them designed following the original 32" studio filming model and the studio scale Falcon. So it's a very close replica.

View attachment 442617

If you want to be a beta tester, no problem, PM me and I will send to you the link.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

I'm seriously considering just making all custom parts for this falcon :) It will take a bit longer...but.... heheh.. I guess it depends on my wallet..

That looks great, what color primer did you use?

Primer was "Uniform grey colour primer spray the army painter ap-cp3010"..then Tamiya 85027 TS-27 Matt white...Paint finish is a little fragile though...will lift with tape...

Attachments

• $_12.jpg
    $_12.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 61
My 1st post here. I've been following this site since Christmas when my wife bought me a falcon. Most everything is scratch built. Side walls are from the spares box.
My falcon 2.jpgMy falcon 3.jpgMy falcon 4.jpgMy falcon 5.jpgMy falcon 6.jpgMy falcon 1.jpg I started weathering the bottom last night. Trying a new technique that I saw on youtube. Tell me what you think, and be honest. I'm a man I can handle criticism.

Oh that was me! :)Sweet... Btw sent you updated HAN/Pilot model... One question on this..I notice on the hasbro model the details on this are mirrored on the bottom one...is the real one the same way?

Hi TronGod.

The lower part is missing on the 32 incher Falcon, because in this place there's the arm that move the Falcon... So we can mirror this part.

My 1st post here. I've been following this site since Christmas when my wife bought me a falcon. Most everything is scratch built. Side walls are from the spares box.
View attachment 442846 I started weathering the bottom last night. Trying a new technique that I saw on youtube. Tell me what you think, and be honest. I'm a man I can handle criticism.

Looks promising. Can you provide a synopsis of the technique you're using?
Cheers! Robert

Hi TronGod.

The lower part is missing on the 32 incher Falcon, because in this place there's the arm that move the Falcon... So we can mirror this part.
I was just wondering why they did that on the hasbro....so..is it mirrored on the 5 footer? I'm not sure it's such a big deal tho...but more curious to know.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back