Iron Man mark7 by Karol Siemieniago - minor edit and foam unfold JFcustom

Gwandlor

Hi all,
i like to post some Progress Pictures, This is my first build. May be some of you have some tips for me. IMG_1990.JPGIMG_1976.JPGIMG_1977.JPGIMG_1991.JPG

Last edited:
Hi all,

here are some pics of my (i hope finally) helmet after foam building. i think after prepare with Wood glue and plastic dip it will look very nice for an foam build helmet.

Next step for the next days are armor parts an i will like to light up the eyes.

Sry for my english, i am from Germany, may be here are some more Germans ?

IMG_2081.JPGIMG_2082.JPGIMG_2083.JPGIMG_2084.JPGIMG_2085.JPGIMG_2086.JPGIMG_2087.JPG

Last edited:
Well done! Take your time and make it something good :cool
Looking forward to your progress

I'm from the Netherlands,but that's close enough,neighbour:D

I'm from Cologne [emoji38] I'm doing my 2nd build at the moment, hopefully it will be finished for the Cologne Karneval. Ur doing great! All I can tell you is don't rush! I'll be following this thread, I'd like to see your suit finished.

Hi, yesterday i builded the abs. It was very difficult because i think the pod files are not so good for this part.
So first i put the parts in the pepakura Programm togehter and printed it as one part. Then i make my on lines on the paper, because i dont want to have space between thr parts.

Here are the pics i hope you understand what i meen.IMG_2326.JPGIMG_2323.JPGIMG_2320.JPGIMG_2321.JPGIMG_2322.JPG

Nice work! Your seams are pretty clean. Although I would recommend using different files for the mark 7. The two on the first post of JFcustom's thread are good, but the lesser known ones on page 75, modeled by JTM, are my favorite. They seem to be the most accurate in my opinion.

Last edited:
Update!

Hi all, here are some new Progress pics.
Last weeks builded the cod and a dummy.IMG_2375.JPGIMG_2376.JPGIMG_2377.JPGIMG_2379.JPGIMG_2423.JPG

This night i put all things together.

IMG_2424.JPG

only the spinne is left now .

Hi all,

today I like to Show you some Progress pic s.IMG_2434.JPG

The last week s I made Clips in the whole Torso, so now ist all connected with each otherIMG_2636.JPG.IMG_2637.JPGIMG_2638.JPGIMG_2639.JPGIMG_2640.JPGIMG_2641.JPGIMG_2642.JPGIMG_2643.JPGIMG_2644.JPGIMG_2645.JPG

I also start to build the arms.
If made 2 biceps peaces and one forearm.IMG_2648.JPGIMG_2649.JPG
I have buy These hard Plastik disks to made the Joint more strong, now i am waiting for the right screw s.

If have also buyed this led light Unbenannt.pngafter pulling off the ruber and open it I take out the Led peace.IMG_2635.JPG

Than i push all the led s in the middle, and I like it so much it is so bright, if you stay in front of the light you get dazzled :)
So that becomes my Arc Reactor, maybe Í made some more Details but I also like it that way.IMG_2626.JPGIMG_2623.JPGIMG_2633.JPG

If also made some painting and coating tests.IMG_2608.JPGThe whole peace is in 3 parts subdivided Wood glue/Wood glue and Pasti dip / Plasti dip.
The top line is Dupli Color Metallic red and Gold and Standox 2 k Cristall elastic clear coat , The under line is Tamya lexan Red and Gold and clear coat.
For my build i will use the Dupli Color paint. but not this Gold you can see, i will use Chrome Gold.IMG_2651.JPG
I also ordered 1 gallon of rosco Flex coat as main coat. Unbenannt1.png

So thats it so far see you next....

:)
not a bad idear. But will paint it. At the photo it Looks better than in real. The black/White is just different types of foam. 10mm and 3 mm.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back