ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

The OT stormtrooper helmet has been updated to a 2017 version. The description says "The newest version of our popular STAR WARS Imperial Stormtrooper Helmet Accessory has been updated to include more accurate aerator screens, improved trimming and assembly, and deco to better match screen-used helmets.".

I don't see an option for a kit version anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Oh man, people are going to be even more pissed when they got an even more wonky looking helmet.

Seriously, though, people were livid over the asymmetry of the kits, thought they got bad pulls and wanted refunds. Seeing the updates, yes, it looks better for the helmet but now the blissfully ignorant are going to be even angrier

Oh man, people are going to be even more pissed when they got an even more wonky looking helmet.

Seriously, though, people were livid over the asymmetry of the kits, thought they got bad pulls and wanted refunds. Seeing the updates, yes, it looks better for the helmet but now the blissfully ignorant are going to be even angrier
The painting on the teeth looks different. Do you notice anything else besides that and the aerators?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Here are some pics of the Anovos TIE Pilot and AT-AT Pilot full ensembles as promised a while back. After four years of being abroad, it was nice being able to come home and open them up. It's been better than Christmas!

The completed ensembles are excellent! Quite easy to assemble too, although I still haven't fully tried them on (still waiting on the gloves anyway). Also got an Anovos stormtrooper armor kit that I'll slowly be trimming away.

Some of the details are cheap, such as the pill boxes being a single solid piece on the back of the helmets, but overall quite happy with the quality and the discounted prices I ordered them for. The AT-AT pilot chest piece even has a cut-open circle on the inside to slip in some batteries and turn on the lights.

IMG_0321.JPG IMG_0309.JPG IMG_0317.JPG IMG_0314.JPG IMG_0320.JPG

Anyone else still waiting for the gloves for their Tie Pilot Ensemble? I got a note in my shipping box when I received my Tie Ensemble a few months back stating that the gloves would be shipped separately at the beginning of the summer... still no gloves. I spoke to a guy just now on the Anovos chatline, he said they are going through QC or something to that effect and that the gloves should be ready to ship by months end. Has anybody else heard anything on this?

Between eFx and Anovos I grow tired of all the waiting....and waiting...and waiting.

I just got my Stormtrooper helmet from Anovos. Haven't had a chance to give it a super close look. The plastic seems thinner than I expected, but it's not like I'll be wearing it in a batting cage.

Surprise, surprise. Just got an email that an item I had pre-ordered is being pushed back. They list the reason as QC and accuracy issues halting production. As QC seems to be the number one reason they get delayed, you think they'd learn from these mistakes and make an effort to not let history repeat itself. That said, everything I do have from ANOVOS has been top notch and worth the money/wait.

Every time I get a UPS email I hope it is an Anovos item. Got one yesterday and went to UPS and it was for an Amazon item :(

2.5 years of waiting on the OT TK helmet. Finally got it. Seems like it will be a pretty easy assembly, but man is that plastic thin. I don't know how I feel about that.

Surprise, surprise. Just got an email that an item I had pre-ordered is being pushed back. They list the reason as QC and accuracy issues halting production. As QC seems to be the number one reason they get delayed, you think they'd learn from these mistakes and make an effort to not let history repeat itself. That said, everything I do have from ANOVOS has been top notch and worth the money/wait.

It's not all the same factory, so where factories may learn from past mistakes, this factory may be a first time vendor for them....or not, but it's possible.

What i hate is have technically 3 orders and i got an email saying an item was delayed, but it doesn't say which....I'm guess FO trooper but who knows. I figure my WIngman helmet will be delayed again any day now with 3 weeks to go til 'Summer 2017' ends.

It's not all the same factory, so where factories may learn from past mistakes, this factory may be a first time vendor for them....or not, but it's possible.

What i hate is have technically 3 orders and i got an email saying an item was delayed, but it doesn't say which....I'm guess FO trooper but who knows. I figure my WIngman helmet will be delayed again any day now with 3 weeks to go til 'Summer 2017' ends.

My guess is it's also your FO trooper kit, since that's what got delayed for me. Did you read their full reasons why? It's worth a chuckle and head scratch.

Anybody else here waiting on the Kylo Ren ensemble? That's supposed to be a Q3 release.
''

yes, waiting. Unbelievable stuff. My guess is that they sold this costume in conjunction with falling for the promises of a slave-labor production line the owner of which lied their way into winning the bid. In a statement they are obviously asking for a degree of understanding in how they could be off by over a year in their shipping estimates.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back