eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I am starting to think this is how eFX is able to afford the expensive Star Wars license. Most likely they negotiate the license based on "piece meal". They ONLY pays for licensing fee (based on a percentage of sales) should they release and sell something. They sell 1000 helmets and make a certain USD dollars of revenue and Lucasfilm gets a cut from that in the form of licensing. It truly is mind boggling, if you pay a fixed expensive licensing fee every year but have nothing to sell to recoup back the cost.

I am starting to think this is how eFX is able to afford the expensive Star Wars license. Most likely they negotiate the license based on "piece meal". They ONLY pays for licensing fee (based on a percentage of sales) should they release and sell something. They sell 1000 helmets and make a certain USD dollars of revenue and Lucasfilm gets a cut from that in the form of licensing. It truly is mind boggling, if you pay a fixed expensive licensing fee every year but have nothing to sell to recoup back the cost.

We know more about UFO's and aliens, than we know about how EFX license and everything else regarding them works.

I can't honestly see any reason Disney allows them to keep the license. They've made next to nothing in 3 years now. No one has any respect for them. I can't imagine anyone remotely in the know buying from them in the future. Yet somehow they're able to maintain the license.

I didn't see ANY Star wars products in EFX both at this San Diego Comic Con. Were there any? Does this mean...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Very soon they will tell us the factory was attacked by these monkeys:

giphy.gif

May 15, 2017

Dear Richard:

Order Number: 108805 - (Deposit)

First, and most importantly, we would like to thank you for your continued patience for our Scout Trooper Helmet. As you know, there have been many delays in the production, the biggest one being the first factory going bankrupt. When we identified a new factory, we had to start over since all of our castings, master patterns, molds and prototypes were taken and ultimately destroyed by the receivership bank.

Now, for the good news! We are now in full production of the Limited Edition helmet! All of the helmets have been cast, and now our QC team is in the process of inspecting every helmet casting. Based on the progress of the production, the factory is estimating that we should be able to start to ship the helmets from Hong Kong in about 60-75 days.

The Helmets

Some of the Facemasks

Our QC Team
(This is Mervyn, he worked with us at MR!)

Just as a reminder as we had previously informed our customers, we now have a new website and unfortunately, we were not able to transfer our database to the new site. But, as you can see, we still have access to the old site and the database of orders. Note, that you will have to re-register on the new site.

Once again, we thank you for your patience!

EFX

* We apologize if you received this e-mail in error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been 75 days or more. What's the over-under that the helmets are on a slow boat from China now?

The really funny thing is that if people finally get these a lot of customers will act like they have been vindicated and go on to pre-purchase more stuff directly with them.

I´m OK with that. Stupid people get what they deserve (or don´t get what was paid for).

And additional we can make jokes about them when complaining starts again. :lol

The really funny thing is that if people finally get these a lot of customers will act like they have been vindicated and go on to pre-purchase more stuff directly with them.

It is a vicious circle. The moment something is finally released by EFX everyone (or almost) is happy and post tons of pics and say how they love it. Then some of those collectibles arrive with various damages, paint rubs, missing greeblies/plaques/parts, cracks etc. Then a second round of whining starts from customers, and it usually is long enough to last a year or more, because of EFX lack of replies and bad return/replacement policy. But in the meantime EFX shows another pre-order, and many collectors already forgot what happened before, never learn their lesson, and go head first to pre-order the new thing. And that will only be released after eons, if ever. The neverending story...

It is a vicious circle. The moment something is finally released by EFX everyone (or almost) is happy and post tons of pics and say how they love it. Then some of those collectibles arrive with various damages, paint rubs, missing greeblies/plaques/parts, cracks etc. Then a second round of whining starts from customers, and it usually is long enough to last a year or more, because of EFX lack of replies and bad return/replacement policy. But in the meantime EFX shows another pre-order, and many collectors already forgot what happened before, never learn their lesson, and go head first to pre-order the new thing. And that will only be released after eons, if ever. The neverending story...

I can say one thing with confidence: I have not ordered anything from them and this thread has ensured that I never will.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back