Black Series Poe helmet by Hasbro

For me it looks very very good and with a little bit work you had a perfect low priced replica.Here is a picture of the original helmet which was showed on the SDCC. DSCN0682.JPG

I got mine today and Ackbar nailed the description. The audio is really cool and totally immersive in 3D surround like a mini high end theater room. The cheek pads are a little tight but if you remove them the helmet will wobble around. So a good upgrade would be to remake them in black but with a thinner padding.

Paint job is good but a little more weathering here and there......it will come out great.

But for now.....its in the Detolf case..

[url]http://i.imgur.com/LlCEpqsl.jpg[/url]

where did you get it from?

So I did notice that the mic has a slightly different shape from the helmet shown at SDCC and from Anovos and it's missing a wire. The Hasbro version almost looks to be reversed. There is also a raised piece on the opposite mandible from the mic that is only painted on the Hasbro helmet. Both are relatively easy mods.

Black Series Poe Dameron helmet.jpg

Last edited:
Thoroughly impressed with the in-hand pics of the BS Poe helmet thus far. I have the Anovos and the Black Series on pre-order. I am tempted to sell off my Black series Poe, but with these pics, might consider keeping Poe for "playing". Hasbro did great. Kylo was not that good (decent). Stormtrooper was a much improved offering. And now Poe seems to take it to another level. Kudos to Hasbro.

So I did notice that the mic has a slightly different shape from the helmet shown at SDCC and from Anovos and it's missing a wire. The Hasbro version almost looks to be reversed. There is also a raised piece on the opposite mandible from the mic that is only painted on the Hasbro helmet. Both are relatively easy mods.

View attachment 755117
Don't forget that the Anovos is based on the TFA helmet and the Hasbro is TLJ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

View attachment 755117

I can can confirm that the Black Series does not have the wire attached to the mic. The bar however, can be rotated so that it is on the top. In my pictures, I forgot to rotate it back. I believe one of the images from my review shows the bar on top. As for the piece on the other mandible, it is not painted. It looks flush with the helmet, but they are two separate parts. It almost looks like it's supposed to be raised, but got pushed in. I have meant to pull it apart to see if it can be raised, but haven't had the time. Rest assured, this part should be easily fixed.

I can can confirm that the Black Series does not have the wire attached to the mic. The bar however, can be rotated so that it is on the top. In my pictures, I forgot to rotate it back. I believe one of the images from my review shows the bar on top. As for the piece on the other mandible, it is not painted. It looks flush with the helmet, but they are two separate parts. It almost looks like it's supposed to be raised, but got pushed in. I have meant to pull it apart to see if it can be raised, but haven't had the time. Rest assured, this part should be easily fixed.

Good to know. Thanks!!!

Technically, if one were to prepare for it, they would be "at the door"/"sitting on their computer" late Thursday night. Right?

I did it at Target for TFA. Just stood at the door for a few hours. As far as target the event begins after the store closed. I got there at about noon and was first in line. I can add that they only had a few cases of figures and 1 or 2 of the larger high dollar items. If you weren't the first 5-8 in line you pretty much got a Zuvio lol. I'll be waiting for the Poe helmet to restock and buy online myself this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back