This is how 1000 original blue top stephen dosimeter / code cylinder look like. :D

Saifai

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
img_3524.jpg

Re: This is how 1000 original blue top stephen dosimeter / code cylinder look like. :

Nice score !!!

I've been wanting to add a pair of those to my collection for years......someday...

Re: This is how 1000 original blue top stephen dosimeter / code cylinder look like. :

Are they yours? Very cool.
Seems many are missing the clips, are they somewhere else?

they are mine, yes.

selling them now, too :)

The clips are missing, yes. I think as they changed to an other type of dosimeter, they used the clips of the old ones.

But there are good repro clips out there which can be used.

I have 3 already, plus 2 of the rarer ones used by General Tagge. But it is good to see them for sale at good prices, they will always be better than any fan made or licensed replica alternatives out there, because these are the real deal.

PS. Maybe you should post on the 501st forums as well. These would work well for guys having Imperial uniforms for trooping.

Last edited:

There is also a second type of blue top dosimeters.
i think they were used by tarkin. On the screencaps they look wider as the ones of the other officers. They also have a deeper blue.
it whould make sense because for heros they always used something like this (e.g. Tk helmets --> 4 theeths instead of 5)

img_35302.jpg

There is also a second type of blue top dosimeters.
i think they were used by tarkin. On the screencaps they look wider as the ones of the other officers. They also have a deeper blue.
it whould make sense because for heros they always used something like this (e.g. Tk helmets --> 4 theeths instead of 5)

https://img1.picload.org/image/rwraadrl/img_35302.jpg

His didn't have that big blue cap. Were just regular blue cap ones:

grand-moff-tarkin1.jpg grand-moff-tarkin2.jpg grand-moff-tarkin3.jpg

There were also the rarer non-blue cap radiation dosimeters used by General Tagge and Chief Bast:

Imperial Code Cylinders both versions 02.jpg Imperial Code Cylinder General Tagge.jpg Imperial Code Cylinder Tarkin & Chief Bast.jpg

Nice score...Chris T and myself found a large number in the UK many years ago and sold them

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back