Walking Dead Rick Jacket

Assuming it went out of production due to lack of sales I doubt they would be interested. Lots of people will say they would buy one but when the reality of laying down 500+ on it hits home, you're probably only looking at a very small number. Now the one that I find mind boggling is Justin boots, they really could have made a killing over the last few years on those boots if they had put them back into production.

I will get the measurements you want as closely as possible to the links, give me a few days to sort out photos
Proud to say i have the accurate ones and i use them pretty much everyday! They are great boots indeed.

Well I got ahold of UGG and thier gonna pass along the request to the head management and marketing. Long shot but ya never know. And ninebullets..ya the boots are a nother wonder..gotta love ebay I scored a pair off ther and only 40 bucks!!! Only ever saw 2 pair on ther in 4 years.

Well I got ahold of UGG and thier gonna pass along the request to the head management and marketing. Long shot but ya never know. And ninebullets..ya the boots are a nother wonder..gotta love ebay I scored a pair off ther and only 40 bucks!!! Only ever saw 2 pair on ther in 4 years.

Have you got the email address that you contacted them on? Pass it to me and I'll email them too, try and get them to think there's interest, which there is (proof on this thread)

Hey Mike..just go on Ugg Australias sight and bring up contact us...then hit the HELP option and it brings up the "questions for us?" Mailbox. The gal that got back to me names Niki.

This Is all great news, this thread has done wonders for the jacket, If they need proof of the dedication of the jacket this thread Is perfect, and It might be a high possibility (depending on why they discontinued the jacket to begin with) I would not mind dropping 500-600 dollars on the jacket, most certainly, hopefully although they might sell It for cheaper, and even If the original doesn't workout, we still have two replicas being crafted, a lot of options all thanks to this thread

I tried with UGG before, two years ago, right when I first found out about the jacket.
I don't think it's gonna happen, they have literally no incentive to re-release a 1000$ jacket that about 20 people would buy.

I disagree, that's almost 20k In their pockets already, and to be honest way more people would buy that, once all the Rick cosplayers find out? the jacket would be a must for their costumes, I fully disagree, I don't think It would happen but If only they knew about the jacket being on the walking dead and people scattering across the skies to find It, It should give them an "!l" point over their head

Here are the materials we're planning on using (taken under a flash, so a bit brightened up, but should give you the idea):

option%201%20%20Rib%20and%20Suede%20Leather_zps8btduyj8.jpg

Here are the materials we're planning on using (taken under a flash, so a bit brightened up, but should give you the idea):

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/...tion 1 Rib and Suede Leather_zps8btduyj8.jpg
So Dead Man mentioned that you "sourced" the fabric, what exactly does he mean by sourced? Like you actual found the same exact style of fabric for the suede and lycra or were you able to get in touch with someone at Ugg/ a jacket owner that could identify the fabric?

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/...tion 1 Rib and Suede Leather_zps8btduyj8.jpg

First quick impression is that the colors seem to be ok so far. There's only one picture so there's only so much to see.
I do notice that the ribs on the ribbed fabric are pretty wide on the sourced material and should be smaller. The original ribbed fabric has 8 ribs per cm.

Got a message from Sussane at Suzadhi...writing to inform everyone that we are putting the new jacket on the backburner. To busey with other orders.

- - - Updated - - -

Its all up to you Indy...NO PRESSURE....LOL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back