The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Spoilers inside!

Re: The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Missing rivets in the grips?

63Dk57R.jpg

Well, it's not much for now, but I like it anyway

Edit: Well dang, that's it! No questions answered yet :)

Last edited:
Re: The Last Jedi Graflex Research - Missing rivets in the grips?

This still doesn't confirm anything, and it's the same picture from the product packaging, but I just found it interesting

6.jpg7.jpg

Photoshopped or not, I can't wait to find out!

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Last Jedi Graflex Research - NOT missing rivets!

The Graflex looks freakishly small in that pic. What is Daisy Ridley, maybe 5'5" or something? That saber has got to be photoshopped in. I don't think any conclusions about the EP 8 saber can be made from this pic.

Last edited:

Repeating myself:

The ONLY thing to trust is what is ONSCREEEN in the movie itself.

Promo images are even more retouched that packaging shots. This image has obviously been color graded, the blade has been added, retouching is a given since it's a Vanity Fair beauty shot-- nothing about this can be trusted to be accurate.

No promo material, toy packages, or museum collection pieces should ever be considered as a guide because it has been proven over and over and over that they are not accurate.

We have to face the fact that unless the graflex has a great hero shot in the film, we'll likely be waiting for TLJ to hot Blue Ray before anything can be measured or confirmed.

They're using Han's TFA blaster for the Solo movie, why wouldn't they use the TFA sabers for TLJ?

oh thank god for the rivets! .... wait a minute those look like screws to me :wacko j/k

great to get a new shot. Like seth has stated a few times, i first noticed the kobold is missing. but I'm not freaking out just yet... like seth has said. we can all panic once we see it on the big screen, and panic together! :devil

Repeating myself:

The ONLY thing to trust is what is ONSCREEEN in the movie itself.

Promo images are even more retouched that packaging shots. This image has obviously been color graded, the blade has been added, retouching is a given since it's a Vanity Fair beauty shot-- nothing about this can be trusted to be accurate.

No promo material, toy packages, or museum collection pieces should ever be considered as a guide because it has been proven over and over and over that they are not accurate.

We have to face the fact that unless the graflex has a great hero shot in the film, we'll likely be waiting for TLJ to hot Blue Ray before anything can be measured or confirmed.
This is what I've been saying every time a movie comes out, but nobody ever listens to us Seth.. nobody.

Looks like it's the exact same as the TFA standard. I can't tell if the button is a deeper red, or a black though.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back