I have a possible Darth Vader light saber build

Tatooine_Todd

Sr Member
I was given this yesterday. It was thrown in as part of a deal I had with a good guy here in Ohio. He had no background on it and it had been laying in a drawer for years. It looks like an early attempt at building a Vader saber. The body is an original Heiland flash.

I am not a saber builder, however, this may be a perfect project to start on.

I am trying to determine if it's worth converting.

Saber 1.jpgsaber 2.jpgsaber 3.jpgSaber 4.jpgsaber 5.jpg

Two-cell synchronars are a little more rare than other versions. You can get a rectangular holed 2 or 3 cell for pretty cheap. If you ever planned to do an EE-3 I'd hang onto it for that.

You could still make a half decent Vader saber outta the bare Heiland tube if you really wanted to... Cut the bottom half of the tube off and extend it with a longer chrome tube. Put the endcap back on the bottom and hide the seam under the clamp. Then you'd need a replica clamp, shroud, and bulb release, and a conversion kit from wannawanga.com.

Two-cell synchronars are a little more rare than other versions. You can get a rectangular holed 2 or 3 cell for pretty cheap. If you ever planned to do an EE-3 I'd hang onto it for that.

what Seth said

Round-Holed Heilands were called "Synchronars" and are harder to find than the rectangular hole Heilands.

MPPs were round holes, so we use these to make Vader sabers.

This 2 cell isnt quite long enough, but its exactly what you'd need for an EE-3. I'd use a Crosman 335 revolver air pistol as a base or something

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back