NEED HELP: Jurassic park props

zakass98

My friends birthday is coming up soon and I'm doing him a collection of Jurassic park props for his display cabinet. I've made a wonderful box well like a shipping crate with raptor scratches on and so on so need to fill it with cool props. So far I've got the Barbasol can with DNA and a lab technician badge. Going to make the park map but need one or 2 more things, don't really want to spend over £40/$50 so any ideas? Or anyone know anywhere to buy a good prop? I was thinking an amber with mosquito replica would be impressive? Thanks.

Paper props would be probably the least expensive. Have you checked the paper prop section? You could make the red vehicle tags, you could make a lunchbox too, like you can see in the gift shop maybe? Or even ID cards?

Last edited:
You could get them Jurassic June's T.rex alarm. Its inexpensive and made me chuckle when I saw it! Its a fan made product so may be limited in number..

Aside from that maybe Grant's Raptor claw? Various versions can be found on Ebay for not too high prices
ff8fbde32e54011e54d9c8f381557149.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You could get them Jurassic June's T.rex alarm. Its inexpensive and made me chuckle when I saw it! Its a fan made product so may be limited in number..

Aside from that maybe Grant's Raptor claw? Various versions can be found on Ebay for not too high priceshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170422/ff8fbde32e54011e54d9c8f381557149.jpg

Yeah good ideas cheers any idea where I could get the amber and mosquito even if its just a resin one? I cant find one anywhere?

I've seen fan made amber chunks go up on Ebay recently. They do come up. I think most exceed £60

Aside from that maybe Grant's Raptor claw? Various versions can be found on Ebay for not too high prices
ff8fbde32e54011e54d9c8f381557149.jpg

That’s so cool! I am so making this!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back