O.K. Signs you're way too into Lightsabers and other Star Wars stuff...

Ridire Firean

Sr Member
So, I'm sitting here thinking "Man I'm thristy!" and I got up to walk the 11 feet to the kitchen to get something to drink. I see some Cheetos on top of the fridge, think "CHEETOS!" that sounds great! Grab the bag, spin 'round and grab a small bowl out of the cabinet, set the bowl down on the counter, and lo and behold, there sits my fine German Wheat beer. Totally unopened and getting warm from like 10 minutes ago when I had the same "Man I'm thristy!" thought and had set it down on the counter, saw the fancy cheese bread and the butter tub still opened and melting next to it from when I apparently got distracted by the thought of racing back to the computer to check and see if anyone had commented on or liked one of my posts. Thanks Sym-Cha ! for liking the post I was thinking of in your Utimate Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group thread! Too funny! Makes it worth the cost of my not-fridge-cold-anymore beer somehow.

"Man I'm thirsty!" Lightsaber on my left, check, small bowl of Cheetos on my right, check, Hacker-Pschorr Weisse getting warmer right in front of me as I continue to type this thread instead of drinking it, check.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time you see a movie that takes place in the 30s or 40s you always check the public for photographers

c58fc336205278b02560cb5a233c60ab.jpg

Saw this today for the first time, most of the time it's heilands. Today it's graflex's

Fantastic graflex's (I mean beasts) and where to find them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOOT! Now I have to go get that Blu-Ray. Dog-gone-it halliwax ! ;) And now I really have to learn how to travel back in time!!! Wait, that's not right. :facepalm BEER! :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought something the other day and it seemed odd to me and I couldn't figure out why for a while. But then I realized it was probably the first purchase in a while that was not a bill, food, or Star Wars related. Made me laugh a little.

One morning Mean Obiwan walks into the workplace, when his co-worker from maintenance menacingly asks : 'Have you seen that power equipment ... you used last? I know you're the last person who put it away for certain yesterday ... aren't you? Don't deny it, mate ... I know it's you!'
Mean Obiwan very much annoyed now . . . opens his shirt and . . . wait for it . . . draws his custom made lightsaber hilt with the Force . . . ignites it . . . and while it's pink beam hums through the air . . . swiftly yet surely deals with the awkward situation . . . jedi style! :lol

Chaïm

Every time you see a movie that takes place in the 30s or 40s you always check the public for photographers

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170411/c58fc336205278b02560cb5a233c60ab.jpg

Saw this today for the first time, most of the time it's heilands. Today it's graflex's

Fantastic graflex's (I mean beasts) and where to find them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every. Single. Time! :lol
This is a handle for some power equipment I use at work, I always imagine how great it would be for part of a lightsaber hilt. Even considered asking maintenance if they could get a new set that's not "faulty" and taking the old set home.

https://s11.postimg.org/tc8j6qdur/IMG_0513.jpgscreenshot software
Do it! I think it'll look great!

For me, I realized I had a problem when I ended up dropping over $100 in stands alone.

If the situation called for it, I'd have to go about it Jedi style too!
Actually, I made that last post on lunch, went in and the maintenance guy was actually in my department.
So, with this thread on my mind I just asked him if they ever have to replace the handles, to which he said yes, but rarely, but any time he does he said he'd let me have the old ones!
Score for us, guys

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back