ANH Obi Wan LIghtsaber with Crystal Chamber ( Modifications ect..)

Just contacted Korbanth to confirm, the K4 doesn't have the same inner dimensions as Roman's. :( Not sure what to do now.

Just contacted Korbanth to confirm, the K4 doesn't have the same inner dimensions as Roman's. :( Not sure what to do now.

"Something's gotta give." ;) So maybe you sell something and buy something else. Either the hilt for the new hilt, or the chamber for a new chassis/chamber. There might be a way to modify the chamber, but I'm assuming that if you had a lathe and a mill you'd just make one yourself. :)

Quick question - will this crystal chamber fit a Korbanth K4 saber?

Does that saber have the exact same grenade and booster threading as Roman's real-parts replicas? Doubtful, so probably no.

"Something's gotta give." ;) So maybe you sell something and buy something else. Either the hilt for the new hilt, or the chamber for a new chassis/chamber. There might be a way to modify the chamber, but I'm assuming that if you had a lathe and a mill you'd just make one yourself. :)

Save yourself the heartache, Rudy has answered this question to death, in the current & past Run Threads & on FB, his chamber was designed ONLY for the Roman MK1 and will ONLY fit the Roman MK1, hope this answers your question...

Current Run 3 - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=273050

Closed Run 2 - http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=256725

My recommendation is to sell the Korbanth and buy a Roman Props MK1. I realize Roman's is an additional $200 (for FX weathered), so it's not a straight swap financially. If you don't want FX, you can obviously save about $65 by going static. And save $20 by choosing machine finish and then do the weathering work yourself.

Last edited:
And finally done, chronicles configuration:

6ab4d5ef102d895b28e0813c5259091d.jpg

7ff07bc23b0cdfb3a83ada15238231dd.jpg

Thank you so much, halliwax. You know I finished it thanks to your help.

Regarding to the case, it's an old MR that belongs to a spare Ani ROTS saber I used to have. The saber is long sold, but I keep the case for display my ANH Obi
beautiful!! where ever did you find such a nice case!! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
WRT cases, there's was someone recently advertising custom cases in the Junkyard similar to the MR versions for anyone interested.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back