The Unofficial Terminator 2 T-800 Builders Club

Super excited to see pics of this done mate. Its an outstanding effort and my favorite build to date. Dont forget to take some more nice pics of him from every angle when youre done;) Love it!

Regards
T
A
Z

Super excited to see pics of this done mate. Its an outstanding effort and my favorite build to date. Dont forget to take some more nice pics of him from every angle when youre done;) Love it!

Regards
T
A
Z

I'll have time to finesse this on or about 1/21/2018 or 1/22/2018.

Just crafting the details at this point...

Adding more bullet holes in the jacket, blending the leather weathering a bit more realistically, adjusting the color tone of the blood and flesh since each piece was done at different times, adding some scratches and "dirt" to the knee, fine-tuning the blood and flesh on the left arm, enhancing the right hand, etcetera.

I will do a full shoot when it is done.

BTW this project will not have the bandolier nor thumper.

Did I already mention that?

T2 017.JPG

Fantasitc work!!! How did you do the eyebrows. Would you be happy to upload a close up pic of the brow? That's one area I always struggled with on mine and yours is perfect.

Fantasitc work!!! How did you do the eyebrows. Would you be happy to upload a close up pic of the brow? That's one area I always struggled with on mine and yours is perfect.

How's this for a timely reply? My apologies...

Honestly don't remember how I did the brows...

Brow 001.JPG

Brow 002.JPG

Brow 003.JPG

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back