Studio Scale (:p) AT-AT

Thank you guys,

Yeah I prefer to build my own, it wont be peferct either but it'll be mine ! :)

I hope I'll have a metal armature for this (these) one(s) ! =)

As Lee and Kevin said, it's one of my fav, I've started working on it on and off in 2006... then 6 heads later comes this one ! :)

atathead2.jpg

atathead3.jpg

As I said, not perfect but it'll do the trick I guess ! :)

Joe, I didnt use a plastruct dome, I vacformed the domes over a plug I made ! :)

Jon, I'm not sure I'll finish it before you, I'm not even sur i'll finish it one day lol ! Ive just sent the payment 3 days ago to get my CNC shipped, so I havent started working on it yet ! =)

Thanks for looking !

Bwwaaaaa--waaaa---waaaaahhhh!!! :cry

I HATE all of you, for encouraging Julien to do anything else, to take his valuable time away from working on his 8-ft Star Destroyer!!
Bwwwaaaa--waaaa---waaaaahhhh!! :cry
If anybody wants me... I'll be in my room! Crying into my pillow!! Waaaahhh!!! :cry

Seriously, Julien... I know that with your attention-to-detail, you'll end up with a studio-scale AT-AT that makes the Master Replicas' effort look like the old Kenner AT-AT! :cool
....just try to finish this 'little' project in record time... so you can get back to the 8' ISD !! ;)

Cheers,
John
johnATmanicminerDOTplusDOTcom

Actually there are a couple of different scale At At's so was just wondering which one Julien was attacking.:rolleyes

Oh, I see. I thought there was one predominantly-sized model used, and totally didn't think about the other models used. But now I see your point.

Oooohhhh, looking forward to this J, your'e gonna knock this one out of the park judging by that amazing head.
Stu

Very exciting Julien, looks stunning already, nice to be back on the RPF after a few weeks away and to see this start to grow. Keep up with the la magie du travail français

Thank you very much guys ! :)

Things are going well, gonna start the underside of the head very soon !

Thank you for the pics Doug ! :love Sorry for the box, it's always full ! You can try now :)

That looks really sweet. Work is going well on the digital end, too. Keep motivating me with the eye candy, this thing has to get done this year! :thumbsup

Thanks Jerry !

Matt, I love your new avatar !! :love Regarding the neck, the measurement you gave me looks to be a perfect match ! :thumbsup

And yes 2012 is the year of the AT-AT ! :D

The head is mostly done, I still have to build the chin armor plate and a few other things ! I also need to ID some missing parts.

atathead7.jpg

atathead8.jpg

atathead9.jpg

atathead10.jpg

atathead11.jpg

atathead12.jpg

atathead13.jpg

atathead14.jpg

Some various parts :

atathead15.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back