Hey look, it’s ‘The Last Jedi’ for people who hated TLJ

James Kenobi 1138

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes, I’m totally trolling (in a loving, playful way) because I thought TLJ was ACE. But this is from one of my favorite YouTube channels and it plays the movie out the way most people who didn’t like TLJ wish it had played out,

Be sure to watch all the way to the end for the last scene after the credits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah, awesome! And so damn true! To be honest, a lot of those "suggestions" would have IMO worked. Making the movie simpler and a bit predictable. It indeed would have been awesome to see Admiral Ackbar sacrifce himself for the Rebellion. And I wouldn´t have had anything against Holdo taking it from there as the military leader, not that I have a crush on Laura Dern or take a particular liking in purple hair. Wait. Why do I suddenly feel the urge to google Dame Edna ...

The simplification of the actual movie plot is what IMO makes it so funny and a bit sad.

You have been jedifyfied

About time that this happened again! Ah, jedifyfing, just like in the good ol´days, when Jedi stood for something more than being whiny and angstridden ...

HISHE is funny, I like them. Funny to see how they evolved into their own thing from literally "how it should have ended" shorts. I really like the running gag with Anakin/Vader freaking out over family. :lol
But if I have to get the TLJ for those who didn't like TLJ I'd go with this:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back