jkno

Legendary Member
https://www.amazon.fr/Star-wars-objets-du-mythe/dp/2011461227

"Star Wars, Objets du mythe: Pièces originales , archives inédites. La saga révélée par ses objets cultes" - a great prop book written by the same authors who wrote the other similar book about screen used props, Patrice Girod & Arnaud Grunberg: "Générations Science-Fiction : De Flash Gordon à Matrix"

512xqGp1UUL.jpg

The other book "Générations Science-Fiction : De Flash Gordon à Matrix" which I already have is only in French, but well worth getting. They might have both of them in English some day, but I will not wait for that, the book seems too interesting as it is, and the pictures are great and don't really need transalation.
Cannot wait for mine to arrive soon.

Book Generations Science Fiction 01.jpg Book Generations Science Fiction 02.jpg

Just ordered it to the US. Should be here no later than the 19th it said. Shipping was like 6.50 GBP for mid level shipping. Not sure if that's because i'm prime or not.

All in all, $50 US shipped. Should be less if you order the low end shipping which had delivery around 19th-26th or so.

Sure, there are pretty pictures inside.

I've never notice that the blue stripes and grey areas of the stunt helmet were stickers.
Stormtrooper stunt.jpg

Just got mine. Fantastic book. Soooo happy this collection has been shared. The look on my face when I opened up the pages with pics of his full ESB stormtrooper ensemble. I just about s$&t my pants. ;)

Ben

Read the thread and bought the book 30 seconds later. Love seeing this stuff in this type of photo. ESB stormtrooper helmet nice!

thanks for the heads up, went ahead and ordered it. Can't read French, but what the heck - those pics look ace!

To tell the truth theres not a huge amount of text in it and you can get the gist of what it says anyway. Besides anyone who is as obsessive as us can see what everything is just by looking at each prop or model.

Its a fantastic addition to your Star Wars collection and unlike the Costumes book they actually throw an original ANH/ESB stormtrooper suit on a mannequin. AND it's glorious.I want to shake the owners hand for letting us into his collection. ;)

Ben

I highly recommend it for any SW prop collector and more. You don't need to read French, the pics are quite clear on their own. The book is huge and has a ton of pics of SW props, vintage figures and original art the author has in his museum, great stuff

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back