SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmations are coming in... I won't PM you back guys, I just update the list here. If you dropped me a PM and your entry is not updated within a day or two, you might be that 1% of PM's I missed :devil, and you can send me another one...

Steve replied to me last night and wants to agree a refund schedule. He also apologised as his comments about the Rebelscum thread were not aimed at me.
Maybe you can point out to him that, at this moment, there are at least 4 other people here waiting for a resolution... The confirmed debt he has here is $2.485, and I'm pretty sure this will become much more, if more people confirm that they are still waiting...

It's good to see some people are getting refunds, albeit very late. I would assume that this thread has had a positive effect for the members who have had outstanding problems with Dymszo. This is a popular forum and it shows, since this thread is read by a lot of collectors, as well as internet surfers who do a Google searches and find threads relating to this and other items. Hats off to the creators of RPF.
Hopefully every one will be refunded.

TazMan2000

Mmm, most people that get back to me still are waiting for a refund... He owns people here over $4000 already... If that's only 1%, than this would have been a run of $400.000??? Don't know about you guys, but that's about the price of my house...

Mmm, most people that get back to me still are waiting for a refund... He owns people here over $4000 already... If that's only 1%, than this would have been a run of $400.000??? Don't know about you guys, but that's about the price of my house...

Can I get a house for $400??????

It's amazing the difference this can make . versus this , :lol

Maybe we should post this list over in the Rebelscum thread???

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of you have a $400,000.00 house?? What do you do for a living?

Tom

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

Tom

I think that list should be posted over there. He believes he can lie there because there is just "no proof" and he believes his word is stronger than "trolls".
I say post it!

Be aware that this list is really outdated. Maybe it's best to wait a few more days until it is updated. You can always point members from Rebelscum over here, off course.

As for the . and , : indeed here in Belgium we use . as thousand seperator (if we do, we normally just leave a space and don't use a seperator) and the , as decimal symbol. So $ 400,000.00 = € 370 181,00 ;). Here in Belgium that's a pretty "normal" price for a new built house. It's even not that big, actually.

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

Tom

400k is the minimum for even the smallest houses in some areas in the US, some it can't even buy that. Some it can buy a mansion :p

Be aware that this list is really outdated. Maybe it's best to wait a few more days until it is updated. You can always point members from Rebelscum over here, off course.

As for the . and , : indeed here in Belgium we use . as thousand seperator (if we do, we normally just leave a space and don't use a seperator) and the , as decimal symbol. So $ 400,000.00 = € 370 181,00 ;). Here in Belgium that's a pretty "normal" price for a new built house. It's even not that big, actually.

I figured. Just having fun.:D

Peace.

Tom

Last edited:
400k is the minimum for even the smallest houses in some areas in the US, some it can't even buy that. Some it can buy a mansion :p
It's not a small house, but not super big either. It's about 38 feet x 28 feet, 2 storeys high + an attic, and with a small garden (32 x 28 feet). So certainly not a mansion. And when I look at an American movie or series, most houses in there are much bigger than this ;-).

I have to pay for my house for another 20 years. About €950 each month. To give an idea: me and my girlfriend together earn about € 4000 - € 4500 a month.

In London you have nothing for that price, not even an appartment ;). Anyway, back on track now... ;) (Isn't there a thread on the RPF that's called: Show us your houses? ;) ).

We are all debt slaves.

It's not a small house, but not super big either. It's about 38 feet x 28 feet, 2 storeys high + an attic, and with a small garden (32 x 28 feet). So certainly not a mansion. And when I look at an American movie or series, most houses in there are much bigger than this ;-).

I have to pay for my house for another 20 years. About €950 each month. To give an idea: me and my girlfriend together earn about € 4000 - € 4500 a month.

In London you have nothing for that price, not even an appartment ;). Anyway, back on track now... ;) (Isn't there a thread on the RPF that's called: Show us your houses? ;) ).

Its sad , to hear all this is going on with everyone and SD ..., didn't know much about anything with a project like this...as I am not a collector of MIB at all , but......

I have delt with SD for many years and still do with all my Aliens Pulse rifle parts over the last 5 years and to current date , still order from him and A few other PR makers.....I have never ......encountered any issues with him , or any of the other PR makers.....really sad on the whole situation....but this is all I have done for many years , on many , many , many occasions ..with Steve , other projects he has done , from which I have seen other members own some of his work on different props always looked exceptional and top notch work....Sad

I've never responded to this thread for my own reasons. Why now? Well... I have paid for 3 neuralyzers. I have been off and on talking with Steve for years. I have emails stating he would pay me back and never has. My latest was a month ago. So you can add me to the list for 2 deluxe and I regular.

I've never responded to this thread for my own reasons. Why now? Well... I have paid for 3 neuralyzers. I have been off and on talking with Steve for years. I have emails stating he would pay me back and never has. My latest was a month ago. So you can add me to the list for 2 deluxe and I regular.

Three wow thats terrible dc ! Hope the thread helps you .

Added Craig24 to the list. This brings the total SD Studios owns people here, at + $ 6000. So 99% has been refunded, right? So this was a run of $ 600.000? Yeah, right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back