Another Dredd 2012 Lawgiver build WIP

Did you have to program the LCD for the display?

that's still very much a WIP at this stage...

Added a better barrel with the PVC tubing

standardbarrel_zps7a6c1f30.jpg

and got a start on the changeable silenced version...neeed to finish the end and make the lines/ridges a bit more prominent

silencer_zpscd83ef1f.jpg

no, that's a cheat for now it's just a printed graphic..which I am reliably informed was how it worked for the actual movie..believe it or not!

I'm loathe to finalise the front mag details til I know how much space I need for battery/circuit etc for the screen

The barrels' really should fit inside one another , silencer inside the Flash Suppressor , both mounted on a linear actuator fitted so that on the up-stroke, the silence extends , retracting the outer 'Flash Suppressor' and the reverse on the down stroke - the cheap and cheerful version is to fit one friction jointed on the other , and a little bit of slight of hand ,when drawing the gun results in getting the right barrel in place

Whilst I'm not close, I can cast this as a kit , if you wish , I have all the facilities etc and do produce some good work , I custom build a number of blade runner Blasters with completely new handles , with Rich Coyle's approval of course and have also built many other SCi-Fi guns over the years

Whilst I'm not close, I can cast this as a kit , if you wish , I have all the facilities etc and do produce some good work , I custom build a number of blade runner Blasters with completely new handles , with Rich Coyle's approval of course and have also built many other SCi-Fi guns over the years

sounds great! I'm just waiting on a cast/mold to be made before I go any further with anything...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back