Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Awesome for kickers.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks CAVX and RVFL. I placed an order for a pair of v3 with Martha ( no working lights). I'll share pics soon. With all the great videos many have shared, I will try to fix the lights or replace all together with an air air light kit I got.

Anyone built the yellow box? That might be my side project :)

Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks CAVX and RVFL. I placed an order for a pair of v3 with Martha ( no working lights). I'll share pics soon. With all the great videos many have shared, I will try to fix the lights or replace all together with an air air light kit I got.

Anyone built the yellow box? That might be my side project :)

Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a thread that lists all the dimensions of the box.

I got a new device that takes better photos than the iPod Touch I was using before. Still getting the hang of it, but these 2 came out alright :)
IMG_20170609_203529.jpgIMG_20170609_203702.jpg
I swear that cat likes the MAGs almost as much as I do. He always comes to look every time I try to take photos of them.

The V3's are EXACT to the stiffness as the RD's
ok thanks for this information. They looked soft on the pictures (the rd i mean) compare to the V3.
Now that I can see them in person I have to say that they made a pretty great product even with the littles flaws.
And once your feet are in, it feels like slippers ^^

And to all of you guys who are still hesitating : It's a no brainer. And the customer services is really the best you can ask for ! I'll might share my experience in few weeks...

An interesting question is raised in that thread so I will ask it here. Are all the boxes the same size or were there different sizes for the different sized shoes?

I can't see V3s having different sized boxes.
I wouldn't think so since UPS sent a box to hold it to exactly match the shoe box. The foam inserts were the only thing to change size.

I guess the next project discussion now would be how to make the white box for the PL MAGs lol. It's going to be tough to get dimensions though seeing how there are only 88 people in the world with them. And seeing how most of them were sold online for ungodly amounts of money, only super rich people have them now. I would guess only about 10 to 15 or so people kept them.

Last edited:
Would you actually want the big white box? I thought it was hideous. I'm keeping my yellow box, but not a fan of that either.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back