Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Off Topic a bit, but I just picked up the graphic novel Wolverine, Old Man Logan....what a great read....needs to be made into an animated movie!

Off Topic a bit, but I just picked up the graphic novel Wolverine, Old Man Logan....what a great read....needs to be made into an animated movie!

If you liked that, the story continues. In Marvel "Secret Wars" they started bringing pieces of their different universes together. With that, Old Man Logan wakes up in the main 616 universe. That is also collected in a trade paperback, Old Man Logan Vol 0. Continuing that story, Old Man Logan is now part of the main universe, and has his own on-going title. There have been 25-ish issues done so far. You can collect the first parts of that in trade paperbacks, I think there are 4 out now, Old Man Logan Vol 1-4...

I entirely agree, I loved the series. Sadly, Marvel has not been near as prolific with their animated properties as they have their live action. I have to wonder.... Fox owns Xmen.... does that include the animated stuff?

The sad part is, even if they don't.... Marvel has actively killed any new developments in the Xmen universe in order to limit Fox's potential gain from it. They instructed their writers to not create any new mutants, killed off Wolverine, etc. At least that's what was going on, not sure now.

In case anyone wants to see, here's some good shots of the jacket I've had made from X-Men: Origins
DSC00063.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

Me heading out to a costume event April 1st. A hybrid of various Wolverine styles. Days of Future Past Logan's Closet leather jacket with toned down lapels. DOFP Liberty London shirt, Zimmerli tank. X1 belt. Comic version wig.Dave Wolverine.jpg

Hey all,

I just got a Logan's Closet/Vanson X2. Does anyone know if the screen jacket has the leather pulls still on the zippers (I know they're not on the X1)
It's hard to tell from any of the screenshots I've seen.
This promo image makes it look like they may be on there:
promo11.jpg

Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back