Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

Yup.. it's close for sure.. but, pattern wise, not the same pattern by a fair shot.. it IS peacocks, and a liberty pattern.. so there is that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did man!! Heh.. the above store carries the fabric.. buy that, and copy a standard western shirt pattern? And there ya go! Perfect shirt!

There is, literally, nothing else open as far as choice goes...

Unless you're ok with any old peacock print shirt.. in which case I suspect eBay has you covered!

K, thanks. I did contact London Liberty regarding this. According to them, they did, indeed, produce the shirt, but it is no longer available.

Yeah, the combination of the Liberty fabric, with a western style shirt pattern, would indicate that it's not an "original shirt".. liberty aren't known for their cowboy leanings.. they're formal wear... so I suspect that the pattern was the only connection to Liberty... made for the movie alone... it's a little too much of an unlikelihood...
so, when they said that, I suspect, and I could be wrong, but I suspect they meant the "fabric pattern is ours" alone...

"Best" place? Logan's Closet, bar none....problem is wait time....can be 3 months to 3 years (no kidding)..... I "hear" Magnoli is good. Heron makes them, but they are thin leather. I'd stay away from Wested.
Logan's Closet goes by "evilmechanic" on Ebay. He occasionally has ready to buy X jackets... he currently has a size 38 X2 jacket there now.

I hear the Museum Replicas one has a bad fit and the leather is "rubbery"

"Best" place? Logan's Closet, bar none....problem is wait time....can be 3 months to 3 years (no kidding)..... I "hear" Magnoli is good. Heron makes them, but they are thin leather. I'd stay away from Wested.
Logan's Closet goes by "evilmechanic" on Ebay. He occasionally has ready to buy X jackets... he currently has a size 38 X2 jacket there now.

I hear the Museum Replicas one has a bad fit and the leather is "rubbery"

3 years damn lol

I need about a 40-42 or so for a snug fit. The MR version was a really awkward fit and the leather wasn't the best. Such a shame.

Ill check these guys out thanks!

I's contact Dan at Logan's Closet directly. He "may" have a run of X jackets currently being done. You might get lucky. Check Filmjackets.com. Someone may have one for sale there.

I's contact Dan at Logan's Closet directly. He "may" have a run of X jackets currently being done. You might get lucky. Check Filmjackets.com. Someone may have one for sale there.

Man I have tried to join Filmjackets numerous times. I NEVER get an email and NEVER get a reply from any of their admin. Really turned me off to the whole site.

Rick runs the site. He got into producing jackets after a while and then something happened...no one is sure what...but he has been absent for a while and not too many new members pop up. I've heard your story from a few people who would like to join the site.

Rick runs the site. He got into producing jackets after a while and then something happened...no one is sure what...but he has been absent for a while and not too many new members pop up. I've heard your story from a few people who would like to join the site.

Yea I mostly wanted it for the buy/sell section. There were some great deals I missed out on.

Yeah, I can imagine it must be quite frustrating. Rick is on there, but sporatically. Mike is a co admin on there and a good friend of mine. I will reach out to him regarding this.
In the meantime, if you see something there, contact me, and I will touch base with the member.

Yeah, I can imagine it must be quite frustrating. Rick is on there, but sporatically. Mike is a co admin on there and a good friend of mine. I will reach out to him regarding this.
In the meantime, if you see something there, contact me, and I will touch base with the member.

I would appreciate it! I've tried many times to no avail.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back