So Cal WonderCon 2015

Eeeep thanks! Just bought my Saturday tickets! I always wait to long to buy tickets and then the only day left is always Sunday or no days lol! I missed out last year so I'm so excited not to miss out this year!!!

Eeeep thanks! Just bought my Saturday tickets! I always wait to long to buy tickets and then the only day left is always Sunday or no days lol! I missed out last year so I'm so excited not to miss out this year!!!

I had the same problem last year so I feel your pain Becky. Hopefully I will see you there!

Also just a little bit of helpful tip... if you like Wondercon on FB and set it to get notifications they have good updates on stuff, sure you may get some junk fb stuff you have to scroll through but you do find out exactly when badges come up for sale! That is how I found out so quick

Last edited:
More than likely we will all meet up in the Hilton hotel Lounge on Saturday at 8pm. Stay tuned but it's about 95% ;)

More than likely we will all meet up in the Hilton hotel Lounge on Saturday at 8pm. Stay tuned but it's about 95% ;)

It was great to see familiar and new faces last year!

10245498_790681494277062_3080845626960204361_n.jpg

Zen and I will not be at Wondercon or Celebration! Sorry!

Awww very sad news indeed.1

:cry I always look forward to randomly seeing you both at most of the events I attend. Hopefully we'll see you at another convention.

I also could not agree with Mike more.... I know that every con I have been to you and or Keith have made a total blast, so it makes me a little sad to hear you will not be at this one... Oh well hopefully SDCC and or Comikaze

While I have been going to SDCC for the last nine years, I just learned that I have received a pro pass (guest) for the WonderCon. Without hijacking the thread, is there any advice for this Con in terms of things to see, places to visit (inside convention center or outside), etc. that people know about, having been there before? Between the Red Lion and the Anabella hotels, which is the preferred (the others are sold out for the nights I'll be visiting)? Thanks!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back