Build Rey's new saber contest now closed for entries

Re: Build Rey's new saber contest now underway

I only noticed this thread last week and thought I would just jump in, I’ve got another week of tax returns to get done then and only then will I start to build, sorry I should have said
( when my tax returns are done and I’ve put my Vader bits away will my beautiful wife allow me to start the build ) in the mean time I’m sourcing bits AND the wife is looking for bits and pieces !!!! I think she’s a secret saber fan

unfortunately, I have to pull out of the competition. I have too many other projects happening that are taking my money, and I will be out of town half of next month. Good luck to all that are building!

unfortunately, I have to pull out of the competition. I have too many other projects happening that are taking my money, and I will be out of town half of next month. Good luck to all that are building!
I'm disappointed [emoji853]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

we have plenty of time if you change your mind.

- - - Updated - - -

I only noticed this thread last week and thought I would just jump in, I’ve got another week of tax returns to get done then and only then will I start to build, sorry I should have said
( when my tax returns are done and I’ve put my Vader bits away will my beautiful wife allow me to start the build ) in the mean time I’m sourcing bits AND the wife is looking for bits and pieces !!!! I think she’s a secret saber fan
sounds like you should be fine with the time given

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, well, I ain't telling you!
Hmmm..interesting though!
This is going to get interesting pretty soon

It's like when George Lucas still had to hire himself for ILM to do the FX work for the PT. It has stay above board. Roy's been sending himself rude FB messages all day asking how long it will take to ship from the Netherlands. He's also getting mad at himself for not instantly responding.

It's like when George Lucas still had to hire himself for ILM to do the FX work for the PT. It has stay above board. Roy's been sending himself rude FB messages all day asking how long it will take to ship from the Netherlands. He's also getting mad at himself for not instantly responding.
now that's gold

LOL!!!

I'm making good progress, this is also my first saber build but I'm happy with my results so far. I'm also waiting for some parts :D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back