Show your custom Lightsabers!

OR-- I could scrap and redo the ones I've done... I'm thinking of using one for my first FX saber if I can wrap my head around electronics work.

OR-- I could scrap and redo the ones I've done... I'm thinking of using one for my first FX saber if I can wrap my head around electronics work.
If you figure out the electronics let me know, that’s my only downfall, I’m reading up on a little bit of electronics oh boy does my head hurt !!!

I thought it was perfect that there was a bevel in the reflector dish of Canon flashes that fit precisely into the top rim.

I used the tripper's metal shell as bunny ears.

- - - Updated - - -

its the piece in the bottom of this photo
vintage-canon-model-x-flash-unit-w-case-f55b505be7d058f6dabd67eca7d7e01f.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    997.6 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCN3554.jpg
    DSCN3554.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCN3561.jpg
    DSCN3561.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCN3547.jpg
    DSCN3547.jpg
    765.8 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN3548.jpg
    DSCN3548.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN3551.jpg
    DSCN3551.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 160
Any suggestions on what to do for the pommel

Super Sculpey! Or Magic Sculpt. Just sculpt it, bake or heat gun it, prime and paint it. Or head over to the hardware store and use a sink knob. It won't be perfectly like the Green ROTJ, but I've seen some really good looking sabers built wtih modern sink knobs.

Keep at it!

Super Sculpey! Or Magic Sculpt. Just sculpt it, bake or heat gun it, prime and paint it. Or head over to the hardware store and use a sink knob. It won't be perfectly like the Green ROTJ, but I've seen some really good looking sabers built wtih modern sink knobs.

Keep at it!

Alright sounds like a plan. I am nearing completion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back