Star Wars Exhibit at Denver Art Museum

Whoa... I find the picture of the Rebel PIlot gear to be particularly interesting.
There aren't that many good pictures of comm pads, and it appears as if the red dots on the comm pads are pointy instead of being recesses, as I and others had previously thought. :eek
Two of the code cylinders are of a type I had not recognized before.

There is also a pilot vest with chest box that I have not seen before. There were a few in the background in ROTJ that couldn't be seen very well and therefore have not been made (well).. or was it from Rogue One?

BTW. Heh. Imperial Officer's uniform on a female mannequin ...

If any warnings pop up, it's safe to continue to the site. It's photobucket.
I disagree. I have my ad-blocker configured to be on for Photobucket - because some ads they have these days crash my browser, or else just invasive and annoying. Photobucket has really gone downhill these past few years, if you ask me ... I used to use it a lot before.
But much thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
The Han Solo ANH bpots look kind of strange, soft and not like the officers boots.

I too had an ad pop up and block my browser, saying that i was selected to test the iphone8...

I only got one popup, the same i get each time i go to pb:

Become a subscriber, upgrade from a free to a 90$/year account, get 100GB extra storage

Close the pop-up and you are able to see the photobucket photos

I know. Sorry for posting in a confusing way.
I just wanted to mention that this is the same i get every time since a long time, and that it is no problem. I also get it when going to my own account, never had anything else pop up.

But my ABP is allways active, on pb it says 24 blocked (and here on the RPF it´s 10, atm).

I caught this show in Denver a month or so ago as well and it was outstanding. My only real disappointment was that the Vader costume was NOT an OT suit but was, rather, a Hayden suit from Revenge of the Sith....BOOOOO!!!!

Tons and tons and tons of Portman costumes from the PT which were amazingly intricate.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back