The Ultimate Guide to Lightsabers eBook

Earlier this year I noted the scenes and times of the vader ANH sabers from the official blu-ray-- if you need any help or confirmations.

Just stumbled upon this thread. Fantastic guide, mate! I could use one for the Han Solo blasters too ;-)

Just stumbled upon this thread. Fantastic guide, mate! I could use one for the Han Solo blasters too ;-)

Thanks!

And I don't have the knowledge for blasters like I do for lightsabers. But I have told all the blaster nerds if one of them wants to write it, I'll lay it out.

They had some BTS stuff of Darth Maul in the latest Star Wars Show. And there are some glimpses of his FX saber. Here's hoping we get more when the movie comes out!

Last edited by a moderator:
i want this saber to be a thing, and i would love to see an actual inquisitor saber but i think the electronics and battery could be a crazy issue, especially with the spinning. however, seeing what ive seen happen on this forum, nothing is impossible.

i want this saber to be a thing, and i would love to see an actual inquisitor saber but i think the electronics and battery could be a crazy issue, especially with the spinning. however, seeing what ive seen happen on this forum, nothing is impossible.

Off the top of my head, I was thinking of how model trains run. With the electricity running on a rail. So the it have to have some sort of metal rings to spin on, as well as provide the power.

Off the top of my head, I was thinking of how model trains run. With the electricity running on a rail. So the it have to have some sort of metal rings to spin on, as well as provide the power.

That’s how CT scanners work. While the ring is spinning, it makes contact with carbon brushes for power transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys—

Just an update. I didn’t have my usual multi-month down time between gigs this year like I generally do, so progress on a new edition of the book has been slow going.

That said, it is coming! All new design, a ton of new photos and information, higher res images, and a few other goodies.

At this point I’m holding mostly to see what sorts of new images I can steal... uh... respectfully re-present of lightsaber from the forthcoming Archives book.

Soon!

Last edited:
I don’t know about anyone else, but my Archives pre-order just got marked for 2 day shipping between January 4th and 31st...

What a crock!

YEEEEESSSSS!!!

82E1D5C1-AF9D-419A-B7AA-5514D210C835.gif

Can't wait for the new version. Hope the screen cap website i recommended mid year served you well and got you plenty of higher res pictures.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back