Jingle All the Way - Turboman

You may want to ask about the other suit propstore has in the LA office... Not sure the story. It is possibly a,stunt suit but it was pretty much a full suit. Just saw it two weeks ago.

You may want to ask about the other suit propstore has in the LA office... Not sure the story. It is possibly a,stunt suit but it was pretty much a full suit. Just saw it two weeks ago.

i believe propstore had it listed on their site several months ago after it didnt sell at another auction.....i think someone purchased it but on payment plan

Definitely some sweet collections here my friends, always loved Jingle All the Way, so thanks for spreading the cheer and sharing all of your collections. :thumbsup

Somewhat related question here… I've been curious about the locations used in "Jingle All The Way". The Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota locations are pretty well documented and I know the Universal backlot was used for the big parade scenes, but does anyone know where the INTERIOR scene with Arnold battling the bogus Santas in the black-market toy warehouse was filmed? The outside of the building was filmed in Minneapolis. I've read that the inside scenes were shot in a furniture warehouse in Pasadena, CA, but I can't find any specifics and other info points to other places. I know a few of the RPF members worked on the film… Anyone know exactly where? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bumping an old post. We are on the way towards Christmas and I was wondering if anyone did indeed make a replica of the Turboman comic (regular) for sale or is there replicas of the box floating around? I'm obviously after one or both lol

Regards
T
A
Z

Hi everyone, I'm desperately looking for a production used Turbo Man figure please. Is anyone here selling one? Will pay good money! Thanks!!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back