Bandai release schedule

Saw the film this weekend and the new ships look better in motion on screen than in static shots (or sadly a kit in your hand).
I would still like one of those First Order Star Destroyers and a 1:72 New A-Wing to park next to my original trilogy one.

The rest of the ship?- I would rather have my OT wish list instead...

Ahh! I missed the fact the Falcon lost another dish! That means we'll have a new (or old) variation to build for IX. Perhaps a whip antenna with a foxtail?
30Wdv9b.jpg

I've held off reading this thread a few days until I saw the movie for myself. I don't mind the story line at all. Totally found it entertaining and fun. The characters are likable accept for Rose and the stupid peguins.

Now for the ships, my expectations were super low after TFA, when the opening scene had perfectly square rectangular boxes land full of storm troopers, I knew we were in trouble. Didn't expect anything more out of this film and they didn't disappoint. They have all the technology and money at their disposal and gave us a freaking box!

I love that one of the last lines of TLJ said "We have all that we need right here" and showed the Falcon. If and when the Falcon goes so will I. Long live the Millennium Falcon!

PS-the full size set exterior is horrible! The jaw box is strait out of the legacy Hasbro Falcon. Episode 4 and 5 exterior sets were so much better!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I noticed that about the exterior set as well - did not look very good!

I liked the movie a lot more on second viewing, probably because I knew what I was in for and was able to just let go of a lot of my hangups. Not about to run out and see it again but I definitely feel better about it now.

I've held off reading this thread a few days until I saw the movie for myself. I don't mind the story line at all. Totally found it entertaining and fun. The characters are likable accept for Rose and the stupid peguins.

Now for the ships, my expectations were super low after TFA, when the opening scene had perfectly square rectangular boxes land full of storm troopers, I knew we were in trouble. Didn't expect anything more out of this film and they didn't disappoint. They have all the technology and money at their disposal and gave us a freaking box!

I love that one of the last lines of TLJ said "We have all that we need right here" and showed the Falcon. If and when the Falcon goes so will I. Long live the Millennium Falcon!

PS-the full size set exterior is horrible! The jaw box is strait out of the legacy Hasbro Falcon. Episode 4 and 5 exterior sets were so much better!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I agree with you on the falcon exterior as well.. you would think with all the reference material out there how can they get it so wrong??? & The falcon will go (but I don't want to see it) it seems like they are trying to get rid of everything from the OT movies to make way for their new take on star wars.. they will probably blow it up with chewiee,R2& 3PO onboard! Let's hope NOT!!!

Yeah I agree with you on the falcon exterior as well.. you would think with all the reference material out there how can they get it so wrong??? & The falcon will go (but I don't want to see it) it seems like they are trying to get rid of everything from the OT movies to make way for their new take on star wars.. they will probably blow it up with chewiee,R2& 3PO onboard! Let's hope NOT!!!

blowing them all up sounds just unimaginative enough that I think they might just do that for the next movie:(

Awesome news on the Falcon, For that "low" price I wonder if the droped the LED kit for this release.

As for the BB-8, I would have expected they would add new tools as seen in TLJ

Guess some of us, especially folks who are going to be replacing all the Bandai-supplied lighting anyway, have paid an early adopter/bragging right tax! Especially if we see a third-party etched grille set from Paragrafix and/or Green Strawberry. Ah well.

More time to work on the frickin' corridors and try to get those right...

I need 1/48 , 1/35 or 1/32 B-wing
1/72 or 1/48 Ghost
1/48 , 1/35 TIE Silencer
1/48 Slave one
I am sorry but 1/72 for most small ships is killing me.... 1/48 or larger.
O and a 1/48 or larger Tie-bomber
I also miss the standing and seated figures with the FM kits....wish they would make a come back​

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back