M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Thanks! Problem is, I never got the small lens retainer with my scope.... Field Marshall can you hook me up?

I assumed my was missing as well and asked him. As it turns out the front of the scope had the bell housing (I think it’s called) removed and filmed with the open end. He made them to match. After a couple of decades of casually researching Star Wars, I learned something new.

I assumed my was missing as well and asked him. As it turns out the front of the scope had the bell housing (I think it’s called) removed and filmed with the open end. He made them to match. After a couple of decades of casually researching Star Wars, I learned something new.

Hmm, not sure that is 100% true. There was a scope with a small front lens I believe. Also, It seems that mastahblastah got one..

not that I’m nit picking, Field Marshall had done amazing work. I just ordered the hensoldt.

Last edited:
I was able to get one from him a couple weeks after I received my bare metal GK scope. They were still being made at that point but he sent it out quick when they arrived. I had asked him through his eBay contact page since I bought my scope through there. It will just screw right in. I used rubber gloves to grip it with my finger tip as I spun it in. The lense has to be glued to the ring though prior to install so be careful there, I used epoxy.

I have some vintage lens like these

get me a better picture of what your missing ill see what i can do

Field Marshall, Do you have any extra brackets to hold the inside front lens for an M32? I've picked up two M32s and what to
change them back to there original state. I'd need two. Pic attached. Thx

RedbuttonView attachment 767126

- - - Updated - - -

I offer a lens for the front now,,, may do some changes here in the near future with mastahblasts help

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, good work if anyone needs one let me know

I was able to get one from him a couple weeks after I received my bare metal GK scope. They were still being made at that point but he sent it out quick when they arrived. I had asked him through his eBay contact page since I bought my scope through there. It will just screw right in. I used rubber gloves to grip it with my finger tip as I spun it in. The lense has to be glued to the ring though prior to install so be careful there, I used epoxy.

thanks for the praise and support,,, i will always strive to make the best stuff i can. It will always evolved and get better. If news/ info arises ill make improvements and help my customers/friends upgrade... If you need anything just let me know

thanks for the praise and support,,, i will always strive to make the best stuff i can. It will always evolved and get better. If news/ info arises ill make improvements and help my customers/friends upgrade... If you need anything just let me know

Field Marshall, I sent you a message on eBay about the the GK lens holder.

Field Marshall, I've attached a pic of what I'm looking for.
Thanks,
M19.m32.jpg
Redbutton

masta blast got me some specs ill have these by the end of the week.................

- - - Updated - - -

it should fit message me you address

- - - Updated - - -

The first one is machined insections,, itsa good copy but not perfect...............The new version is a casting like my m19

I know this would be a pain, but if you ever do a version 2 of the Greedo killer scope...the Compac logo would be a really good addition. I picked up a resin “windage box” from Adamata to use as a replacement on your scope... It works and is fairly convincing, but all metal would be a plus. I’m still using the knobs that came with your kit which hold the resin part on. Below is what I came up with...

gkscope.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back