Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I finally pulled the trigger on a pair of V3s from davidjones888[emoji2]

Super excited already, but I know it will be a little while until I get them here in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I did did the same but you don't seem to get any Nike news or even search for Mags? Don't no why I'm even looking really cus can't afford any :D

hmm your right. nothing shows up when i search for them too. maybe they haven't posted anything yet. im sure it would be blowing up on twitter if they had done.

how long is this gonna be active for? just for today?

Not sure, I highly doubt it will be just today though. I am sure they will want to leave it up for a while to get a lot of entries and donations.

EDIT: ENDS THE 11TH OCTOBER

Last edited:
Im happy with my v3's but just for the feeling being part of it and get a little chance for winning i wanted to buy some tickets but this just suck

Only 100 pairs...wonder how much they will end up on eBay for lol

I will donate too, however the mail in entry sounds pretty good. You can mail in once for each shoes size. And the entry will be worth the average entries purchased from donations...which sounds really good. You know there are people who are going to spend thousands on entries lol.

You can enter without any donation using their mail in form:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rallyup-pr...sets/[Public]+Nike+MAG+Mail-In+Entry+Form.pdf

Last edited:
They are planning on auctioning off a few pairs in London, Hong Kong and New York, anyone have a winning lottery ticket?
IMG_1472.JPG

OK, NOW I'M REALLY PISSED OF ABOUT THEM !

I live in Canada since 5 years now, and I'm almost have the citizenship but guess what... I made the choice to live in QUEBEC CITY in the only Province where THEY WON'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO GET IN THERE ******* CONTEST !

again nik :
"F" U So HARD !!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-10-04 à 10.27.07.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-10-04 à 10.27.07.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 431
Only 100 pairs...wonder how much they will end up on eBay for lol

I will donate too, however the mail in entry sounds pretty good. You can mail in once for each shoes size. And the entry will be worth the average entries purchased from donations...which sounds really good. You know there are people who are going to spend thousands on entries lol.

You can enter without any donation using their mail in form:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rallyup-pr...sets/[Public]+Nike+MAG+Mail-In+Entry+Form.pdf

Here's what Nike does with non paying entries. IMG_4408.GIFY

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back