The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes Stunt lightsaber.

Ah now I understand. It's like the Highlander sequels. People talk about them and people say I've even seen them as they were with me at the time... but I know they do NOT exist. *puts fingers in ears* "Lalalala can't hear you lalalalalala!"

It's sounds like you guys are saying there's other star wars moves than the original three-- like something that comes before them? I've been a Star Wars fan a long time, i think I'd know if they did something stupid like that.

I think your a purist (me too):cheers

I haven't made any props from those movies. Not knocking them, just not for me. Funny that I did go for some of the newer movie props though. Weird!

I bought the limited edition movies that have the original theatre releases included with the remakes, so I can watch the movie I remember as a kid. I don't care that they are grainy and have echoes.

I acknowledge the Highlander series (I liked it quite a bit) and as far as I'm concerned, it exists in a different universe than the movie.

It's slightly less interesting cause we know that with 3D printing and fast fabrication methods it's likely scratch made, as opposed to say the severed hand stunt sabers from the OT which were cobbled together from random real parts. It's a lot easier to obsess over mystery construction than scratch made items.

1 Highlander
2 Jaws
1 Ghostbusters
2 Godfathers
2 Terminators
2 Aliens
1 Predator

BTTF... that's a hard one. I like 2 and 3, but they don't stand as modern classics next to the perfection of the original. Similarly, those odd numbered early Trek films are lacking, but TFF is the only one that should be ignored.

And here's a SUPER controversial one...

There's only TWO Indy films... **ducks**

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back