Dragoncon 2017

Hey man,
we're def gonna be at Dragon Con but we're getting in late Thursday afternoon. I'm going to try but I'm not 100% sure we can make it. Lets hold off on the badge for now (and if we can swing by in time, we'll just pop in for a couple mins to say hey). Thanks!

Ok, well thanks fro letting us know, if things change let us know...Thanks...

Are you attending the meetup this year? I never saw you post that "your attending the meet up"? Thanks

I'll be there, let me know where to send the $2 bucks. Also I'm going to update my Avatar so I'll PM you the image for the badge.

My Dad passed May 30th so I've been busy handling his estate. Finally getting back to the swing of things.

Sorry I've been MIA most of this year, lots going on.

I look forward to DragonCon, I need to cut loose and get my Nerd on! LOL

Rolling with Hip Hop Trooper this year as part of his crew, I'll be in the parade and I'll be doing a Ghostbusters cosplay too, proton pack is coming along nicely.

Can't wait to see y'all!

Joshua

I'll be there, let me know where to send the $2 bucks. Also I'm going to update my Avatar so I'll PM you the image for the badge.

My Dad passed May 30th so I've been busy handling his estate. Finally getting back to the swing of things.

Sorry I've been MIA most of this year, lots going on.

I look forward to DragonCon, I need to cut loose and get my Nerd on! LOL

Rolling with Hip Hop Trooper this year as part of his crew, I'll be in the parade and I'll be doing a Ghostbusters cosplay too, proton pack is coming along nicely.

Can't wait to see y'all!

Joshua

No worries, were all here for you. I have added your name to to the front first page, I will PM you in the information to send your donation. We can't wait to see you again.

Persphones gun is getting close. I still need to airbrush in some details and highlights. Everything else except the dress is complete.
90097ea244c3511161c8c43d293b8390.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Persphones gun is getting close. I still need to airbrush in some details and highlights. Everything else except the dress is complete. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170810/90097ea244c3511161c8c43d293b8390.jpg

Dude, thats coming along very nicely, how is the dress coming? Have you started on it yet?...

I got all of the clothing for one of my costumes, now I just need to finish the head, and order one last thing. And I'll be done. Sad part is that last thing is $145.00, I've been holding off buying for awhile now, I will be buying it very shortly though.

19 Days till Dragoncon!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The dress is done. After searching for materials and while researching how to sew, cut and glue latex I found a seamstress that was willing to make it for me for not much more than my material cost. Is complete and in the mail. Super excited to see it. I'll post a teaser when it arrives. Stephanie is planning too. The Saturday before DragonCon is an all day prep. Hair nails the works. I build em or at least assemble everything and she makes em look good!!

I have updated my forum profile picture (would like it on the badge please) with the current version of the Alex Danvers cosplay. My profile photo is a result of a wig/hair test for the Infinity Wars Black Widow (the makeup was for the Alex Danvers cosplay though). I don't have the legs for the Kryptonite suit yet, but I will keep on working on them. The costume works well even without them and is probably more comfortable & has better mobility that way.

Reminder we are having a meet up, if your name is NOT on this list, and you plan on attending the meet let us know that you are going to be attending...

Simply say: "I'm attending the meetup".

If things change and your unable to attend just send me a message to let me know to remove your name off the attending list...thanks...

Attendees:

AintThisFine - No Avatar
aracknoid3 - Avatar - Badge Paid (r)
detenten - Avatar
enaInvictus - Avatar
GoblinCityCosplay - Avatar - Badge Paid
Helpfulnerd - Avatar - Badge Paid
[/B]Ichiruka - Declined Badge
Jackwabbit - Avatar - Badge Requested
Jaedena - Avatar -
Badge Requested
JamesBryan - Avatar
KheTara -
MatrixSpoon - Avatar - Badge Paid (h)
max headroom - Avatar -
Badge Paid x2 (c)
Parkersandquinn - Avatar - Badge Paid (c)
RSteve - No Avatar
staticweb23 - Avatar - Badge Requested
StudioCreations - Avatar - Badge Paid
Talisen - Badge Paid (c)
Tiga - Avatar - Badge Requested
Temperance - Avatar
UMOphoto - Avatar - Badge Paid (g)

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is done. After searching for materials and while researching how to sew, cut and glue latex I found a seamstress that was willing to make it for me for not much more than my material cost. Is complete and in the mail. Super excited to see it. I'll post a teaser when it arrives. Stephanie is planning too. The Saturday before DragonCon is an all day prep. Hair nails the works. I build em or at least assemble everything and she makes em look good!!

Is she not going to be able to make the Matrix Photo shoot on Friday?

The following people have NOT requested a badge and have NOT paid for their badge.

AintThisFine - No Avatar
detenten - Avatar
enaInvictus - Avatar
RSteve - No Avatar
Temperance - Avatar

The following people have NOT paid for their badge.
(For information on how to pay for your badge, please send me a PM)

Jaedena - Avatar -
Badge Requested
KheTara -

@
AintThisFine @detenten
@enalvictus @RSteve @Temperance @jackwabbit @KheTara @staticweb23 @tiga

I've found it difficult to find themed group photo shoot schedules online. Especially DC Comics, because DC could mean DragonCon. Do you have any advice on how to find the times for Marvel/DC group photos?

The following people have NOT requested a badge and have NOT paid for their badge.

AintThisFine - No Avatar
detenten - Avatar
enaInvictus - Avatar
RSteve - No Avatar
Temperance - Avatar

The following people have NOT paid for their badge.
(For information on how to pay for your badge, please send me a PM)

Jaedena - Avatar -
Badge Requested
KheTara -

@
AintThisFine @detenten
@enalvictus @RSteve @Temperance @jackwabbit @KheTara @staticweb23 @tiga

PM sent, and would like to use different picture, I think. Let me know where to send it. :)

I've found it difficult to find themed group photo shoot schedules online. Especially DC Comics, because DC could mean DragonCon. Do you have any advice on how to find the times for Marvel/DC group photos?

Looks like 3:30 on Saturday and Sunday are the big ones. Check out this link I hope this helps you out. On the spread sheet they have the site listed to join the photo group.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F028NjjuT7EXA3bZWiA3_UhgdiGGFe2iWX5PniVBeXQ/edit#gid=0

Yes. She's excited. Going that Saturday before to have her hair cut and dyed. We are both looking forward to it!!! Hopefully it will be cool that night. The latex is gonna be hot!!!

Oh OK, I thought you meant she was getting everything done on Saturday, the day after the Matrix photo shoot. Did you get shoes for her also?

Last edited:
Got my room at the DragonCon rate. Despite the no transfer rule I've easily transferred rooms before when I had an extra room and gave it to someone. Check the DragonCon room connections page for instructions. Basically you add the person to your reservation, they PayPal you the deposit, and they pay with their card when they check in.

Matt Pfingsten

Hay never saw you post, were you planing on attending the meetup this year? I saw that you put attending on the event but never saw you post on the forum that your attending? Thanks.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back