Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Hey everyone, I'm new here, I'm looking for the jeans and specifically those khaki jeans peter wore in the tony stark "hug" scene

- - - Updated - - -

Also has anyone found that damned grey jacket, people said it's a wind breaker but looking at the pictures closely it doesn't look like windbreaker material

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and I'm pretty sure that school bus shot is from infinity war based on the leaked trailer (shows him in a school bus)

Is that from a showcase or like a con or something cuz that's spot on

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, still getting used to this, meant to do something else

- - - Updated - - -

Is that from a con or something cuz it's spot on
The suits were shown at Sony Square in NYC. And nobody has been able to find the exact jacket, it's been a pain.

I went ahead and started putting together the Infinity War Peter outfit from the leaked trailer and the set photo a few weeks ago . I got the hoodie in last week, Fits like an absolute dream. Been wearing it since I got it! I have the jeans already (Just dark wash Levis slim fit), need to pick up the shirt, socks (I've ID'ed some close ones), vans, web shooters(Thinking maybe John Donaldson's new ones or maybe the ones Kenlandrum is making currently, Whichever looks best by the time I'm ready to buy them), and an RPC paint homecoming mask (Just need to find a better pattern first and I need to pickup some lenses that are magnetic without a faceshell so I don't have to glue them to the mask)

Pictures of the Hoodie:
WejCvIV.jpg
w977VSJ.jpg
My Ideal Final product:
TQqj6IA.jpg
Webshooters possibility:
94KSuXQ.png
and a possible magnetic solution for lenses (also John Donaldson):
M3Vv6Gl.png

Is it just me or does the Lettuce shirt Tom is wearing in that Infinity War BTS picture look much darker than the shirt available on Snorgtees website? In the picture it looks navy blue, but on their site it's royal blue.

Is it just me or does the Lettuce shirt Tom is wearing in that Infinity War BTS picture look much darker than the shirt available on Snorgtees website? In the picture it looks navy blue, but on their site it's royal blue.
I noticed that too, its probably the lighting. The hoodie looks like a darker grey than the above picture too.

Does anyone ID'd the grey and blue backpack he has at the beginning of the movie? I know it was posted earlier and an exact match was never found

Does anyone ID'd the grey and blue backpack he has at the beginning of the movie? I know it was posted earlier and an exact match was never found

Could be either a brand-less one or custom made since it got...

lost after the bank robbery.

But yeah, it was replaced pretty quickly by the Jansport one.

Has anyone ordered The supposed jacket from that fanjackets website? Pretty expensive and they don't offer any product shots, just the set photos
I sent them a message on Facebook asking to see real pictures of the jacket, but they read my message and didn't respond. Sounds sketchy unfortunately. I'm gonna try emailing them now...

Last edited:
Is it just me, or are the lenses asymmetric? The ones on the right seem to be more rounded than the ones on the left...

I wasn't planning on getting his lenses but using a mechanism similar to his magnetic setup, I also noticed his setup is quite asymmetric. Part of why I don't want to get his lenses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick thought to myself since most of the homemade costuns is hanes do you think the red hoodie is to?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Quick thought to myself since most of the homemade costuns is hanes do you think the red hoodie is to?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Okay, so I've noticed this after looking at numerous behind the scenes videos and pictures. The blue under suit is a custom made 2 piece. The pants have Lycra ankle hooks on them to keep the pants from pulling out of the socks. The hoodie is also custom made, its shorter than your average hoodie, maxing out at the waistline instead of going past like most other hoodies. The pockets are welted which is unusual for a hoodie and points to it most likely being custom. Another thing that points to it being custom is the presence of the metal aglets on the drawstring of both the hoodie and the pants. The only store bought things about this costume are the socks, shoes, sweatbands on the webshooters, and the gloves, although they were taken apart and the backs were completely replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back