Macrobinocs Finished!! EL Sheet Added!!!

Wow that's cool! Nicely done!! Be sure to scrounge the interior you ripped out for any other parts that may have been used on other Star Wars props!! :lol You never know!!

Thanks. I keep a plastic bag full of interesting bits that are leftovers from breaking stuff. :lol

BTW, if anyone is interested in doing the transparency thing, FedEx Office can make you a whole sheet of them for about a buck fifty. ;)

Yeah we pretty much rule....

:lol

Seriously, it's a fun (but can be expensive) prop to build. Clutch really outdid me w/the EL in the lenses, really nice work man!

And thanks to Almar for all his help as well, I couldn't have done this w/o you, friend! :)

I curse you guys for making me break this thing apart again. :lol

Seriously, thanks for the inspiration! It is refreshing to see older props revisited here.

I had to cut mine.

I still can't find the exact kit I used, but it's been like six or seven years.

It's been so long I can't remember. It was pretty easy to cut and use though. The only thing I would change now is I would get the sheet that isn't pink when it is not lit.

The pink doesn't make any difference to me, as it's pretty much covered up by the Bantha picture.

I just wish I could find the exact kit. I've looked and looked and come up with nothing. Frustrating.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back