Hasbro Marvel Legends Star-Lord Mask and Mjolnir

I got the Iron Man bucket when it came out..

and sadly it was a bit 'big' (oversized)..

I hope the SL mask isnt as well!

Unfortunately, I'm afraid it may suffer the same fate. It seems like it is a bit larger on a head compared to the prop worn by Chris Pratt, judging by the promotional images.

Doesn't mean I'm not getting it haha!

10334319_10152536077024570_8883738475988531604_n.jpg811bQWyoNHL._SL1500_.jpg

I've always been weary when toy companies create replica's of costume props. I always think it's better to go with creations by other people like Rocketeer her eon the RPF but I know money can be a big issue for a lot of people.

Anybody see this? It's like the original listing, but I'm not so sure.

I saw that a few days ago too. The fact that this is not being sold from Amazon itself, though, is a bit of a red flag for me. I'm assuming whoever this "Brooklyn Toys" is, they're simply listing Star-Lord's helmet based on the expectation that it's still being released later this summer, with the $50 markup in price being their piece of the resale pie.

Also, just to note Bigbadtoystore.com, sent links yesterday for preordering both items and the links are already dead so probably not a good sign

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I saw that a few days ago too. The fact that this is not being sold from Amazon itself, though, is a bit of a red flag for me. I'm assuming whoever this "Brooklyn Toys" is, they're simply listing Star-Lord's helmet based on the expectation that it's still being released later this summer, with the $50 markup in price being their piece of the resale pie.
why order from them if they are hiking it up. I would just wait to see what Amazon sells it for 1st.

I generally wait if they are sold out until they restock...people and online resellers jack up the prices to high, but that's just me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just did a search on Amazon & the Star Lord mask is back up. It allowed me to preorder with a release date of August 1st, & a delivery date of the 3rd.

Fingers crossed that it sticks this time.

I ordered mine on Amazon last night and got an email confirm. Looks like it's happening again, thankfully!

I just got back from the movie and ordered it as I walked out. I'm sucker

I don't blame you. When I saw it Thursday, every time Quill was flying around in his aero-rig I kept thinking to myself: "I really want that Hot Toys Star-Lord figure..." I still haven't bit the bullet yet, but I'm very tempted.

Just had my Amazon re-order canceled... WTF?!?!?!
Anyone else?

EDIT - It's still up on Amazon. Hmmm. Placing an new order for the 3rd time and it was accepted.
Strange things are afoot.

Cheers
Steve

Mine got canceled again and I got a $10 gift card because of it. Not sure what the issue is.

EDIT: reordered like above poster. We'll see what happens.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back