Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

I heard Jester is a known scammer/recaster, there should be a thread about it in the main prop forum.

As for other guys who make cowls, Evil Genius Productions makes a nice one, I think I saw one in black with piping, buuut I can't seem to find it. It may have been their cowl and someone's custom paint, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Anyway, here's their cowl
15284915_551392015058721_2038762464334824619_n.jpg

I heard Jester is a known scammer/recaster, there should be a thread about it in the main prop forum.

As for other guys who make cowls, Evil Genius Productions makes a nice one, I think I saw one in black with piping, buuut I can't seem to find it. It may have been their cowl and someone's custom paint, but I'm not 100% sure about that. Anyway, here's their cowl
View attachment 700078

WOW, his cowl is out of this world awesome!!!!!!!! Thanks

Need help on what is the best color option for a cowl to go with my UD suit. I'm not good at editing photos but you get what i'm going for. feel free to edit and re-post if you have any better ideas.

Option 1 Normal
15068429_545915488939707_2393127252206059610_o.jpg15284915_551392015058721_2038762464334824619_n.jpg

Option 2 all black with mustard yellow line detailing

15068429_2393127252206059610_o.jpg15284915_5513920150587464334824619_n.jpg

Option 3 some yellow on the cowl

2.jpg15393127252206059610_o.jpg

Can you think of any other options? anyone better at photo editing? Or, is one of these ok? I could use some help coming up with a final option to submit.(pictured is not my UD suit or me.) Cowl by Evil Genius Productions

I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!! HELP

Last edited:

View attachment 700078

Oh wow really? Damn, I didn't know. I heard good things from his masks.

Im going to check out evil genius !

So there's an interesting theory on the new trailer that came out when Logan appears to be "cutting" his hand on his claws. I've been hearing that he's actually pushing it back in position because they sometimes come out wrong with his old age? That would be pretty interesting to see honestly...Also, who the hell is the black guy sitting at the table?

So there's an interesting theory on the new trailer that came out when Logan appears to be "cutting" his hand on his claws. I've been hearing that he's actually pushing it back in position because they sometimes come out wrong with his old age? That would be pretty interesting to see honestly...Also, who the hell is the black guy sitting at the table?

In "Wolverine:The End" he had that issue where his had to push his claws back in because they wouldn't retract anymore.It did look to me that in the trailer he was either pulling his claw out or vice versa.

I think he's doing it to cause himself pain. Like a release from his anguish.

It would be cool If that was Bishop. Afterall if there aren't other mutants he essentially can't do anything with his powers.

I think he's doing it to cause himself pain. Like a release from his anguish.

It would be cool If that was Bishop. Afterall if there aren't other mutants he essentially can't do anything with his powers.

I really hope that isn't Bishop because it looks nothing like him. Don't need Logan going emo and cutting himself either, I like to think he's pulling his claw out or pushing it back in.

I really hope that isn't Bishop because it looks nothing like him. Don't need Logan going emo and cutting himself either, I like to think he's pulling his claw out or pushing it back in.

I agree with you. there's basis in the comics (Wolverine: The End) for him to be pushing his claws back in (or out) because of his mutant powers starting to fail. I don't see him cutting himself himself when he can no longer heal properly.

Last edited:
When I saw it, I just thought that he was "inspecting it", perhaps knowing he was going into battle, or just coming out of battle.. Checking out it's edge, but not cutting himself with it.

Watch the 2nd trailer again, you can see the blood from his claw going in a foward motion...He's pulling it out. Looks like a miss-fire lol

Yeah...I slowed it down to .25 speed and he's pulling it out, for sure.....Which means his bones ain't moving like they used to....(I know the feeling)...

I was fooling with making grids and patterns and figured I may try my hand at this, not sure if its 10000% exact, but I thought it looked cool :D
IMG_20170201_204019.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back